CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 9 September 2011

Ballerina Bea & Hot News


My Daughter's Birthday Card

Printed TEDDYBEA_096 " Sitting Ballerina " on to Bristol Board, coloured with Poly Pencils.
Added glitter to her tu-tu and pom-pom. Small heart shape gem on her shoulder.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts as are the gems and ballerina shoes charm.
Papers are Magnolia - " Something New, Something Old "
I think the Brown, Cream & Pink look lush together - I will be entering this card into Colour Create Challenge Blog - and guess what.....I WON their last challenge with my Magnolia card - WOW.
 I was so excited to see this yesterday, I don't win challenges often or come near to second. 
So this gave me a buzz. Thank you for picking my card.

There's alot happening over atTeddy Bo and its HOT NEWS!!
We have started a brand new feature 'Thursday Top Tips' where members of the DT will be giving step by step tutorials on 'how it's done'!
Jill is first up, she's making a super " post-it easel card ". Get yourself over there and check it out.
Now the exciting thing is - if you take part, post your creation - you will get a free image as a thank you. Now isnt that so cool??

 You still have until Sunday 18th September midnight (GMT) to join in with our Say it with flowers challenge, we are looking forward to visiting your blogs and checking out your fabulous creations.
Well - I have lots to do today before my Grand-Daughter comes round.
Happy Crafting Folks
Hugs & Loves
xx

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter's card is wonderful!
    Love the colours on it.
    I can't belive you don't win everything you do, because your work is fantastic!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a beautiful card for your daughter it is very beautiful your colouring and flowers are perfect! Congratulations on your Magnolia win you are so talented and deserve to win Whoop whoop ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty Tammy...! love the image and yes those colours together are so lush...!

    and big congrats on your win too sweetie... :o)

    have a lovely weekend....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy this is one of my favourite colour combos too darlin, congratulations you deserve the win too, your cards are so beautiful, take care love and huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is very cute! I just love that teddy image! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning sweetie, stunning,well done to you too hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx