CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Teddy Bo's gone fishing.......


Good Morning Bloggers.
Sorry I haven't been about for a while. We've been away to Cornwall for a few days. My Hubby hadn't seen his Son for 20 years.....since he was 16 and joining the Navy. As nervous as we all were, we had a fantastic few days which of cause was very emotional too. I have never seen two grown men cry so much. This set everyone else off.....so many tears. We had a great Family Day at the Navy base and my youngest Daughter Megan got the chance to fly too. 


This pictures shows my two Daughters
( my eldest Daughter couldn't make it cus of work commitments ), with their Big Brother and his 3 children. I have gained 3 gorgeous Grandchildren...whom are adorably cute...though the twins who are not identical....I couldn't tell apart for the life of me. We all got on so well, even though it was the first time we met. It actually felt like there was no 20 year gap. 
They will be visiting us at the end of this month too.....just can't wait.



Anyway - on to my card. My Nan asked me to make this for my Uncle....whom as fished all his life.
I can never understand how this hobby excites men so much!
Boring!!!!
I'm not overly keen on men's cards - love my flowers too much. But...I am happy how this as turned out.
I have used Teddy Bo 030 - " Gone Fishing "
Papers I have used are digital from PCCrafters.com
  Bo was also coloured with poly pencils.
Pictures are not brilliant I'm afraid as my Grand-daughter as broken my camera, so have had to use my phone.
The inside as the same lay-out as the front, only a small boat as been added.
The sentiment says -
" Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day "


Well.....I must shoot as I have my Grand Daughter arriving shortly and my craft things need to be put away. I'm such a messy crafter! Oh well, I won't be the first or the last!
Have a good weekend. 
Hugs
xx

7 comments:

  1. OHHH so so so sweet card!! Just love your colouring and the papers where just perfect to that stamp! =)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and your colouring is just lovely. Jane x

    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous Tammy...and it's lovely to meet your beautiful family too...

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Tammy, fantastic colouring. Love the design both inside and out. I'm from Burton too!!! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy
    Gorgeous family picture ...how nice for you all....Card is gorgeous ....hope you are well ...
    hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx