CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & New Releases

Good Morning bloggers / crafter's. How nice was it to have a long weekend?
We had friends staying - though entertaining them was poor as I was ill most of the weekend. Much better today though and have another doctors appointment this week. My house is so, so quiet.....both my girls are away, one in sunny Turkey and the other at camp with the Cadets. I have to say I am hating every minute of them not being here. The house is just not the same. So there's just been me and Hubby....and I tell you, he's not the best for a conversation - totally dead silent. That's why I got so many cards made last week. I'd rather listen to my music, and do some crafting in my own little space. It was John Wayne weekend on TCM - so you can imagine I was going out of my mind!! Thank God, its Tuesday.....he's gone to work and as peaceful as the house is, I am enjoying it...for now!!!

Anyway on to my card, as its TEDDY BO TUESDAY already.





I have used TEDDYBEA_107. Printed on to Bristol board and coloured with poly pencils, which have been blended with sansodor. A little glitter glitter as been added to the water.
Papers are - PAPERMANIA - Henbury Lane - Perfect Summer Days.
This are simply LUSH!! A must have....so glad I purchased a few packs as I havent seen them about since.
Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.



I have lots to do , this morning with being ill at the weekend, want to do some catching up in the house. Not that I actually feel like it right now....but hey, its got to be done.
Here are the latest releases over at Teddy Bo. Some more scratchy ones - the cutest!.


Catch you soon. Loves N Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Tammy!!! Such beautiful colors and this image is so stinkin' cute! Your details are gorgeous too!
    (I am the same way ~ I can't function without the girls here ~ it is taking some getting used to now that school is back in!)
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tammy this is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx