CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & New Challenge # Black & White + one colour of your own choice.

Good Morning Bloggers. I hope I find every one of you all fit and well. I myself haven't been too good. The aches and pains that I have had of late are all due to my gall bladder. The out come as been my gall bladder is badly inflamed / large, so now on 16 tablets a day. I hate being ill. Hopefully the medication will help...else I may have to have it removed. I'm waiting now for an hospital appointment to have a camera down my throat...and I can tell you this scares me so much. Not looking forward to it. I know that they need to find out why my gall bladder is inflamed / large...but...the thought of having this tube down my throat seriously as given me sleepless nights. 
Have any of you had this procedure done? Would dearly love some feed back or advice.
Thanks in advance.

So... we are on to yet another challenge at Teddy Bo - where does the time go? I haven't had a great deal of time to make many cards with being ill or caring for my Nans needs and Holly's too. I know some of you have missed my other cards and may be sick of seeing the bears. 
But I promise I will get some more in soon. Please stick around, don't disappear!


TEDDY BO CHALLENGE # 17 BLACK &WHITE + COLOUR OF YOUR OWN CHOICE


I have used a mixture of papers from my stash. The paper on the front of this card is " Making Memories - Wedding ". The inside is from a cut-off, so not totally sure where is from etc.
The technique I have used for this card is fairly simple. NOT my idea, as I have seen it about in blogland a few times and have used this idea myself on a number occasions.


You need to first print two images off, making sure they are both the same size.
Colour one in your choice of colours and the other in greys.
I used Poly Pencils.


Once coloured, place in your die cutting machine - I used my cuttle bug, place small circle dies over the top and cut. I used a totally of three. I then mounted my grey image on to my card.


Then, using wet glue I attached the coloured circles over the top of the grey coloured image.

Added Wildorchidcrafts flowers, sentment ( computer generated ) and butterfly peel-off to the card.
Some glitter was added to Bo's butterflies.
The inside of the card complements the front....I printed Bo again so that he fits snug in the corner. Coloured in greys.


Don't forget there is now paper packs and rubber stamps in the store. Please pop over and check them out.....can't wait for mine to arrive. Do leave the design team comments as they appreciate them just as much as yourselves.





Right....I'm off as we have decided to touch the house up with a new coat of paint.
Catch you all soon.
Loads of love
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. OH poor you hun,sounds painful.Can`t help with any advice but do send you lots of get well wishes!!
    Your card is gorgeous and i love the technique you have used,may try this one out if that`s ok?
    Take care,Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO gorgeous card a sutch a lovely technique....must try tahat some time!! =)

    HUgs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card Tammy!
    It really makes a fantastic effect.
    I am so sorry to hear about your pain and the problems with the gall bladder. Hope everything will be better soon and I am sure the doctor appointment will be just fine too. No worrys hun, I've done something like it, and it is not the best thing I've done, but you don't have to worry.
    Take card sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so fabulous hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx