CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Steal a Kiss


Just a quickie from me today, as I have family stopping and need to get the roast sorted.
Plus I have Holly this afternoon too...so got my hands full.
For my card I have used *  TEDDYBOBEA_066 Steal a Kiss printed on to Bristol Board and coloured with Poly Pencils and blended with sansodor.



Papers used are Papermania - Rose Garden - LUSH! The butterflies and " with love " tag, are also from the paper pack.
Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts - though I do think I have over done it with the flowers. Too late now, dried over night so I can't remove them. But hey - someone will like it!!
I will be entering this card in the FUSSY & FANCY CHALLENGE - which is a sketch.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend folks and I will catch you again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

4 comments:

  1. wow Tammy fabulous colours and i love the softness of the papers. Snap i'm just going to put my roast in to, i love a roast, best meal of the week especially with roast potatoes and all the trimming oooh! my tummy's rumbling thinking about it.
    Have a great day
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Tammy this is so beautiful. Hope you are well. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tammy...lovely colouring and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely colours too. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx