CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Sketch N Stash Challenge


WOW - Tammy is so on the ball this week. Three cards in two days....how about that?
Are you sick of the colour combinations yet?
I am so in love with these papers and colouring in greys....totally LUSH!!
And.............I'm entering a challenge....which doesn't happen often, I can tell you.
I enjoyed this sketch.....gives a total different look to my usual cards. Think I will enter more sketches from now on.
Papers again are - Papermania - Capsule Collection - Mono Paper Pack.
Gems, ribbon and bow are Papermania too.
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment from stash - can't remember where...though have a funny feeling it's from craftworkcards.


Things to do, so I will catch you all later. Happy Crafting.
Hugs
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Awww hun...this is gorgeous and I so love this colour combo too...I would never get bored in seeing it :o)

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, WOW your card is beautiful, image cute and the papers and colours gorgeous.I too have a few packs of these mono papers, you have inspired me to dig them out now after seeing this beauty:)

    thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Tammy and I will never be bored of seeing your cards, EVER!
    Gorgeous work with the sketch and loooovly papers. As usual you colouring is perfect :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! what a lovely card! so inspirational! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Tammy!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is sooo pretty, the soft colours are perfect for each other. :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeously cute card!! Beautiful colours! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx