CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Magnolia Card - for a change!


I was so impressed with the way Teddy Bo turned out coloured in greys that I thought I would try it out with another stamp. I so adore this Tilda - so cute.
So as you can see, I have only used additional colours on her flowers.
She's turned out gorgeous, hasn't she?


Stamped her on to Bristol board and coloured her with poly pencils and blended with sansodor.
Papers are Papermania - Capsule Collection - Mono Paper Pack.
LUSH!!!
Wild orchid flowers - link on my sidebar. Binding ribbon from there too.

I have one more inked up in black and white - you will soon get sick of seeing them. But something different.....I'm actually thinking of doing my Christmas cards this colour this year.
Off to the shops now - everyone will need feeding soon and it won't get done whilst I am making cards. Wish, I could just have a couple of days away from the washer, sink and cooker. Some chance of that!!!

Happy crafting Bloggers
Hugs
xxx

4 comments:

  1. WOW my long lost friend this is just stunning!! Where have you been? I've missed you and your gorgeous creations too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy she looks fabulous. Love this look.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous!
    I love your black-white cards, so beautiful!
    Love'n'hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Tammy i love this look.Your gonna keep me busy trying all these looks,they look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx