CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 26 August 2011

Colour Create Challenge & Just Magnolia




Good Morning Bloggers - isn't the weather just awful? As nasty as it is, it's ideal for some crafting.
I inked and coloured this Tilda last night, ready for a card this morning. Do you know, I was looking through my stamps last night and found this Tilda still in her wrapper - how rude of me. To be honest I found 6 that I haven't even opened....so I have set my self a challenge and that's to use ALL unopened stamps.

This is the first time that I have coloured Tilda's skin in poly pencils, I usually use pro markers, then colour the rest with pencils.
I have to say, I am pleased with the result.


I am going to enter this card in the COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE. 
I don't do reds as I cant often get the papers right....just doesn't happen for me.

              Their challenge colour is - RED, KRAFT and WHITE/CREAM. I'm actually pleased at how well they all go together - perfectly beautiful.


Papers are g.c.d studios - CLOISONNE. These have been in my cupboard for what seems ages. Yes, they jumped out at me when I purchased them....but never been able to put a card together.
Flowers are as always Wild Orchid Crafts - Gems are KARS.
I'm also going to enter my card in the JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE - LET'S PLAY BINGO.
I have chosen gems / flowers / ribbon / lace.
Well, I must shoot as my youngest is getting ready for camp. I'm not dressed either and need to take her to the squadron shortly. Got carried away with my crafting.....oooppppsssss!
Catch you all soon.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs xxx



7 comments:

  1. Wow Tammy your card looks fantastic and i love the softness that the pencils give you. Fab colour choice your reds look fine to me hun.
    I'm still in my Pj's to gosh and it's nearly lunch time, i'm on hols who cares..LOL.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, your card is just stunning!! I think you have used the colours perfectly and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super combination Tammy. Love the image and the papers are perfect for the challenge.
    Gorgeous card.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun!
    Wow! look at this! it's beautiful!! you've totally rocked this stamp! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just stunning♥. Love your colour combination♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. aach what a cute images and great coloring..lovely used the red white and kraft colors....I love this card...too cuutee Images...

    I am joining Colour Create Challenge also, my card is number 20...would you mind to see my blog...and many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Tammy you sound like me!!! I have about 12 still sitting waiting to be played with! So I had to break one out today and play! (It has been 6 months!!!!!!)
    Anyways your card is gorgeous! I LOVE the color combination and your details are always so pretty!
    Hope you have a fabulous day!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx