CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Your wish will come true!!


Gosh, it seems ages since I last made a card. I have also had computer problems too, so been unable to post - for some reason, I couldn't even do it with my mobile phone. Thank fully its all sorted now!
So on to today's card - for another Teddy Bo Tuesday and release of new stamps of the adorable bears.
Here is a list of my ingredients
~
Finished card measures 6 x 6 inches.
Papers used are Dove Craft - Tea House.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Bea ( Your wish will come true - TEDDY BEA 116 ) as been printed on to Bristol Board and coloured with Poly Pencils - sage green.
Fancy lace from my stash too - think I may have had it from Hobby Craft.
Ribbon from my stash.
Butterfly charm is from Pound Land - pack of 10 - my bargain.
Swirls are computer generated, coloured with poly's and glittered to match.
Gems to finish off.
Sentiment to be added later.


I have also altered a clock. I found this in a bargain shop - £2.99 - ( B & M Bargains )
Bea printed on to Bristol Board again - coloured with Poly Pencils.
Cut out with craft knife and mounted on to clock face with wet glue.
Gems added to the even numbers.
Flowers from my stash - Hobby Craft.


This now sits proudly in my craft room.
I also purchased from the same shop some metal plant pots, which I use for my Wild Orchid flowers and stamps. I must get some more whilst they are going cheap!




Here are the latest stamps to be released today over at Teddy Bo. They are so dam cute!!
Cant wait to see your creations with the new stamps.
Don't forget you still have 5 days to take part in the challenge.

 Loads of Love
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Wow these are stunning! I just love this adorable Bea image and the colours are gorgeous. What a wonderful idea to decorate the clock face. You certainly picked up some bargains ... going to pop into Poundland to see if they have any of these pretty charms. Unfortunately we don't have B&M Bargains around here :-(

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, chick! Love that clock, so want to make one and what a bargain too....would make fab gifts :o)

    Oh so glad that you got your email, and thanks for being so understanding, its the first time I have had to admitt defeat in a long time and its not a nice feeling. I will make one, one day, and when I do you will be the first to know, sweetie :o)

    Bigs hugs to you, sweet lady :o)
    Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are absolutely beautiful!
    And the colors you choose are perfect!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These are just fabulous sweetie!! Big hugs love Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy what a beautiful image and coloured to perfection. I loves the clock its fab :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and beautifully coloured
    Love
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! One word 'Stunning'. LOVE YOUR CLOCK!!
    Chrissyxx
    Your card is Gorgeous... LOve the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous projects Tammy. Love them all and I even managed to find one of the clocks though it was more expensive. :)
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx