CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday


Good morning Teddy Bo fans and bloggers.
I havent made a card for what seems such a long time. 
So much going on my end, that theres been very little time to craft.


Just a quick reminder that there is still time to enter the Teddy Bo "  Anything but a Card " challenge. You have until Midnight (GMT) Sunday 10th July to get your entries in.
 
 
My card didnt quite turn out as planned......but over all the box and card does look amazing.
I adore the papers so much - They are G.C.D Studio and called PARIS NIGHTS.
Honestly the quality is amazing - lush!!
Bea and her adorable poodle were printed on to Bristol board and coloured with poly pencils - blended with baby oil. 
The butterflies are Prima.
 
 
 
The box was a gift box which contained make-up. I never throw any thing away - if it can be altered - Tammy saves.
 All flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts - ribbon from stash - black gems in the corner.
I haven't yet placed a sentiment on - this will be added later.
 
 
I so love the effect poly pencils give - so much so that my pro-markers havent been used in ages.

For the tag I printed again and just coloured the poodle. The TOU states that the stamps cannot be altered in any way. Which basicially means if you have a program like Adobe Elements you can't rub
( delete ) things away. So I cropped a little and re-sized, so the poodle fits neatly inside my
Nesti Dies (  5cm circle ).


Here is a pre-view of the lastest stamps that are available today - wow arent they just amazing?
Do pop over and see the design team cards here - I must say they are a brilliant bunch of girls and so talented.....sadly putting mine to shame! 
Best get things done - so catch you all soon.
Loads of love
xx

7 comments:

  1. Tammy this is gorgeous :0)
    I loves it!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tammy, Hope you are well, I love what you've made here they are fantastic, brilliant colouring too!Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    gorgeous set and beautiful colouring!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Tammy...and fabulous colouring too hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy,
    I love the grey scale mixed with the teddy colors and all the pink! Your shading is perfect and this image is really super cute! Hmm maybe my next month's allowance! hehe
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog and your inspiration!

    I've got a gift for you here
    http://handmadebytlc-dt-awards.blogspot.com/2011/07/terrific-inspiration-award-from.html
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx