CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Teddy Bo Challenge - Alter Something


It's Tuesday again and that can only mean one thing..... well two things actually LOL!, new products in the Teddy Bo store and a new challenge. Gosh, where does the time go?
This time around Design Team B are hosting the challenge and they want you to......
this could be anything you can think of, have a look at the fabulous creations the design team have come up with, if they don't inspire you then nothing will!

Remember though...it MUST contain a Teddy Bo & Co image!!!
 


I love this stamp so much, I cant stop using her!
So, yet again I have been altering. This is a wall plaque that I bought last year from my local garden centre. Found it in the bargain bin for damaged items. There was a small photo frame attached that had broken away.


 I haven't had to add any backing paper to the " W " as this was nice enough. Did go around the edge with ink to give a distressed look. Bea as been printed rather large as the " W " was damaged a little underneath. Bea measures 5 1/4 inches. The " W " its self measures 8 inches.

Something about the flowers that I'm not entirely happy with.  Again there had to be a large spray of flowers cus of damage.
Added a sentiment which says " Friends are like Flowers "
Bea's wand, I made myself from a cocktail stick and star embellishment - added glitter and gems to finish off.
I have sprayed the whole item 4 times with Crystal Clear Acrylic Spray Coating as this seals and protects the project. So if it gets dusty etc, you can just wipe over with a feather duster. 
Well, have fun creating and altering....cant wait to see your projects. 
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, your project is totally fabulous!
    I love it!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, well done. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ive just stumbled onto your blog and it is stunning, i adore your cards Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx