CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Sneak Peek - Bea as a Mermaid


Good morning - hope I find you all well.
This is a quick post for me today as I have tons of paperwork to do for Hubby.

This is a sneak peek at a Bea stamp to be released on the 26th July.
I have to say, she is totally amazing and brilliant to colour.


Used my fave colour combo and glittered up. Her tail looks better, than what the picture actually shows.  Used Dimensional Magic to the shells and water bubbles...so that they stand out.


Flowers and corner embellishment are of cause Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is from Forever Friend stamp set.
The little star fish charm was given to me by a blog friend.


Victor Meldrew as just walked in, so I better get something done, before he moans.
Love to all
xx

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card, soft and subtle colours and pretty ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, the colours are just perfect and the design well .... amazing !! Better get to work !!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    p.s. try not to delete me this time !!! lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...she is so gorgeous Tammy...and super layout too hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy I have to tell you, everytime I visit your blog that picture of Holly Marie makes me smile! Anyway, you already know how much I just adore this stamp and your card dp is so much prettier than I remember too! Thanks for sharing ! By the way, Bo is very clever to get out of that armour don't you think? Love those stories! TRULY FUN!

    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    BTW, Your invited to join my blogversary candy if you collect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx