CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Teddy Bo Challenge # 12 - Bling it on!!


Tuesday is here - yet again - which means its Teddy Bo day.
The start of yet another challenge - this time its BLING IT ON! 
So we want to see lots of sparkle, gems and glitz. But remember, your card MUST have Teddy Bo or Teddy Bea on to enter. 
We'd like to thank you all SO much for your interest in our Design Team.......it has been SUCH a hard job trying to pick our new members. It's been such a hard decision to make that we won't be announcing the challenge winners/DT members until 6pm ish tonight (UK time) as we have so many time zones to consider.....I hope that's not too long a wait!!!!
 
 
So.....on to my card for the challenge. I have made this card for a female friend who adores bears.
Now some of you would use Bo for a male card - but me thinks he looks simply gorgeous layered on to pink and blue.
I have added glitter and glimmer mist to his hat and jumper. 
Flower paper is from a Fizzy Moon Pack - Celebrations.
Spotty paper is from my stash - so not sure where it came from.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - though the pink ones with pearls are from Hobby Craft Store in the Wedding section.
Sentiment is from LOTV. Oh - must pop over there for the new releases!!! 
 

Don't forget to pop over at Teddy Bo for the latest releases.....and remember later tonight the new design team will be announced....you never know...YOU just might be one of them!!!
Right - time for me to go now as I have lots of running about to do today. My dear Nan wants me to take her to the doctors / food shopping / post office....then .... I am sure there will be other things she will find me to do and I have my Grand-daughter too at tea time. The joys!!
So take care all and I am sure I will catch you all again soon.
Loads of Love
xx

7 comments:

  1. Bloomin', gorgeous, babe.....love using these tag images on their own, gonna colour this one up soon :o).....oh and you have used my fave punch too....took me ages to find that fiskars punch....but so glad I did, cos I love it to bits!
    Hugs to you, chick!
    Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun - love the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours Tammy, and the papers are just beautiful.
    Love Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful card, really pretty colours x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Tammy. I have those papers, why can mine never look so good?

    Love all your embellies - beautifully crafted.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy this is one stunning card I loves it :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeousness all rolled in to one stunning creation, i must get this one, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx