CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Wee Stamps - Silver Fairy


Isn't she just the sweetest fairy ever? 
I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her on Sylvia's blog. 
Though I did purchase mine from Cuddly Buddly. She is definitely a MUST have!

Now for the papers - I found them just googling and I have to tell you they print just perfect and again another MUST have! They are one of my favourite colour combo's. You do have to wait for the digital download cus of the time difference. But for $1.50, who's complaining?
Certainly not me!


They certainly live up to their name " Charming ". 
I bet I know someone that will be popping over and purchasing these - go on Tab, get yourself over there! ;) If you click on the papers it will take you straight to the store.
LUSH!!!!!


I have coloured this Wee Stamp with Poly Pencils and blended with baby oil.
Again my fave colour combo. I have added glitter to her wings to give them some sparkle.
If you click on the picture to en-large you will see the effect.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - link on my side bar. Get yourself over there if you have never visited before. But watch your purse strings - you can get carried away with all the beautiful flowers.
:)


The inside of the card complements the front - it's so nice to have them matching. I haven't yet added a sentiment as I haven't made this card for a certain person. I guess I will add one at a later date.
Now for the lace - don't you think its amazing? We have a stall on the market which sells beautiful hand embroidery lace and other Asian materials. It was only £1.15 a metre so there was no way I was going to let a bargain go like that. Another MUST have! Oh - Sandra if you read this and love it - he's there on Thursdays only. I stocked up big time, just in case he's not there again.
Now if I have some pennies spare next time I go to the market....I will of course get more and put up as CANDY. I am sure some of you will love it as much as I do.

Back of the Card

Now, I am having a few problems sticking my flowers down. Ran out of glue for my heat gun. So using silicone glue. Question for you - does it have a sell by date?  They are just not holding. Now I am not sure if its the paper I have printed on, as its photo paper and does have a chalky coating.
Really is doing my head in. At the moment I have a few punches sitting on top of the flowers to keep them down. Help if you can!!
I am also going to enter this card in to a challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts - the challenge is LACE.
Well, off to my bed soon.....that's as soon as I have cleaned my floor. There is paper and bits every where. Such a messy crafter. ..... but I guess I'm not the only one?
Sweet Dreams - happy crafting.
Hugs
xx

3 comments:

  1. I purchased this very same fairy from Cuddly Buddly only four days ago as I think she is adorable. Your card is stunning and I love that colour combo !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    p.s. thanks for the heads up on the lace will have a look see Thurs. Cheers hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely great card, colors combo and papers. And yes, this lace is amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card and coloring Tammy! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx