CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday


 Good morning everyone - lets hope today's weather will be much better than yesterday.
It rained so much my end - I was in and out with the washing that many times. Oh, at least I got some exercise. 
I haven't got much card making done for a few days, so it was great to use this new digi stamp from Teddy Bo www.teddybo.com.

Used First Edition " Summer Breeze " Paper Pad.
Wild Orchid Flowers - cant go with out these.
Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon for the Bow.
Printed image on to Bristol Board.
Coloured with Poly Pencils & blended with baby oil.




Click on the papers and it will take you to Emma's store. Honestly these papers are lush! 
Certainly a must have for me - so much so I purchased two pads. Just had to have them!


Don't forget you still have until Sunday 29th May - midnight to enter our challenge which is
Teddy Bo only,(he certainly is getting too big for his boots this week, all the attention has gone to his head!  with a chance to win a fab prize of a £10 gift voucher to spend at Bearly Mine Designs and your choice of three digis from the Teddy Bo store.


Well, post is just a quickie as I have another card to finish. The Grand-Daughter is over later today, so must get it finished. Hope you all have a lovely day.
See you soon. Happy crafting.
Loads of Love
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    Gorgeous card,fab image and those papers are so pretty can see why you bought two :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card - yep those papers are lush I gazed at mine again this morning lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Tammy, Bea looks adorable (as usual). I'm with you, I adore all the "first edition" paper pads and have .... shall we say, several !! lol

    Hugs, sandra xx

    p.s. I have been given some Prisma pencils. Do you know of any good tutorials I could look at ?? cheers hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gorgeous, I am so in love witht his image its gorgeous, the papers are fab like they was meant to be with this one, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx