CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & Challenge 9 # Easel Card


Good morning everyone, especially Teddy Bo fans that are out there.
 We had some wonderful responses for the last challenge and yet again, we all found it very difficult to pick a  winner. They were so gorguss Gayle the artist wanted to pick everyone as a winner. We all told her to calm down a little - of course Gayle is over whelmed at how Bo & Bea have become so popular and loved by many people.Do check out the blog for the winners. Stunning cards.


So on to the challenge - this fortnight its easel cards. A card that is certainly loved by myself. I went through a stage of making these all the time at one point. The only problem I find with these cards is taking shots. You can never seem to get the right angle.
 So I have taken a few pictures so that you can see the card in its full glory.


I have used Bea which is called " Swinging on a Star ". So beautiful to colour. The medium I have used is Poly Pencils, blended with baby oil. I had actually printed her on to bristol board as the card is so smooth it helps to blend the pencils. Perfect to work on.


Papers are from Pandura Hobby - they are called Frosted Bluegreen. Totally lush!!! The sentiment on the card also comes within the paper stack.
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - a must have for my cards. The stars are a shape from Adobe that I printed off on to card stock. Organza ribbon and lace to finish off. Though there is some glitter on the stars, which don't really show in the pictures.



Also this month we have two Guest Designers. First up is Tabby from Tabby Craft Designs. Her cards have always been an inspiration for me and she totally got me addicted to Magnolia stamps. I dread to think how much I have spent on these little Tilda's. Actually I do know but I am not saying hehehe!!
Then we have .....wait for it.......Bev Rochester....how cool is that?  In the crafting world Bev is certainly well known, so its a real pleasure to have her aboard.
Thank you to both these lovely ladies for joining us.


Teddy Bea & Bo are now going to have new friends - yes, friends.
We haven't picked a name yet, so at the moment its a "little 'ickle elefunt".....maybe we need a poll to think up a new name?
Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Sentiments 4 You. There is a $10 prize up for grabs, so get card making folks!
Well, thank you for stopping by, hope I havent chatted too much. Have a lovely day.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx





6 comments:

  1. Bea-You-Tea-Full...xxxx

    Gorgeous honey...absolutely gorgeous...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy your card is beautiful, and I love the papers you have used. And of cause the beautiful Teddy Bea :0)

    Loved Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous sweetie....

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Tammy!! I love the softness of it and that image is so cute! Love your details too! Such a beautiful card!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Tammy, excellent!
    Tammy could you take a look on DC forum asap about ebay disc. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx