CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Teddy Bo Challenge # 11 - Shaped Cards

  
Firstly - I would like to introduce the lovely Bev Rochester and Tab from Tabby Crafts Designs 
as  permanent members of our Design Team. 
I'm surprised you haven't heard us all screaming with delight - saying that - it's us that probably caused the bad weather over the weekend, with all the noise we were making.
Its fantastic to have two well known and talented crafters with us. Their creations will most certainly inspire you as I am sure they will me.


We had so many fantastic entries that the design team had a very difficult time picking just three, but eventually the decision was made and our winners this week are:

Overall Winner 
No' 25 Marianne
Runner up's
No' 20 Vicky & No' 36 Sandiblu


Congratulations - and well done - a wonderful selection of cards.

This week's challenge is sponsored
by our friends at

The prize for the winner is 3 sets of digi sentiments.
 The winner will also receive their choice of three graphics from the Teddy Bo store and the runners up get to chose 1 graphic each.
This week's theme is :

Shaped Cards
No squares or rectangles allowed and don't forget you must use a Teddy Bo and Co image, so let's see what amazing creations you can come up with this time around.
Entries to be submitted by midnight (GMT) Sunday 14th June.
Good Luck.


Back of the letter " M "


I have gone for something a little different. 
I cut the letter " M " out twice with my cri-cut....used normal settings and shadow setting.
Attached to acetate to allow the letter to stand tall.



Bea as been printed on to Bristol Board and coloured with Poly Pencils, again I have blended with baby oil using paper stumps. Glitter was added to her pom-poms and heart shaped button on her arm.




Flowers as always are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The link can be found on my side bar.


Papers used are from Panduro and called " Frosted Bluegreen ". My all time favourite paper stack - so lush! I am running terribly low on these, so must get stocked up again. 
A shame the pictures arent showing the true colour of them.


I have recently taken up knitting - hoping that it will relax me a little at night time.
I seem rather stressed of late - so much going on that I never have any ME time.
So here is a preview of what I have been getting up too. Not finished but I will be adding more pictures as the days go by.
Anyway - hoping to see more of you entering our challenge....and good luck.
Take care for now.
Loads of Love
xx








11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners & double Congrats on the addition of Bev & Tab to the Teddy Bo DT. I'm a huge fan of both of their FANtastic creations.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done it again girl. Your shaped card is amazing !! It would have been perfect but it's not an S !! lol lol lol

    Hoping to see you soon.

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb Tammy. Love the embellies and I agree about that Tilda paper. Too lush!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy! I heard you all screaming with delight, I did! :D This creation is beautiful, I love the colours very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi tammy wow this card is wonderful great shape, image and colour tones just stunning!!!! lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation sweetie, i love that there is now letters and numbers how fab of an idea is this, love your colour choice too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation Tammy, this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy I just love this!!! The idea to use acetate is brilliant and I love the colors and coloration of Teddy Bea! All your flowers are gorgeous too!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally and utterly gorge, Tammy! I adore the colours you have used, so yummy! Thank you so much for the welcome, you have been so wonderful to me.....mwah...xxx
    Hugs Tab xxx

    Ps loving the rabbit so far, can't wait to see her finished xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy, Wow this is gorgeous! Beautiful papers and fab shape :-) I love it!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Tammy what a stunning card,gorgeous.
    For some reason,2nd time today blogger is being a pain.i sign in + it still wont recognize my details and keeps saying anonymous.
    But i`m Kelly and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx