CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Teddy Bo Challenge # 10



Good morning Teddy Bo & Bea fans. Can you believe it - it's time for yet another challenge!
Bo as seen himself on a lot of cards recently so he wants a challenge JUST for him!! So, how easy could it be, Father's Day is just round the corner so what a perfect excuse to get organised in advance and also try and win some fantastic prizes?!?!? All you need to do is submit your entry with Teddy Bo as the main image on your item....it can be whatever you want as long as you made it, the more creative the better!!!
Entries should be submitted before MIDNIGHT on Sunday 29th May UK time.
We are sponsored by our dear friend at Bearly Mine Designs
So the overall winner of this challenge will receive a £10 Gift Voucher and 3 Digital Stamps from Teddy Bo Store. Runner ups will also get to choose a stamp too. How cool is that?
 
On to my card - now I have to say that I really do struggle with men's cards. I can honestly say in the 10 years + that I have been making cards, I have only been asked a couple of times to make one. 
I totally miss the flowers and ribbons....on men's cards. I'll tell you the temptation was there.
I have used Teddy Bo_02 ~ " On His Tod ". On the original stamp he isn't wearing a tie, this was added digitally from an image in Adobe.
He as been coloured with poly pencils and blended with baby oil.

I adore this green on his jumper and bottom of his foot. 
Colours were ~ green opaque 9201-174 and pine green 9201-267
The make of my poly pencils are Faber-Castell.
The colours matched my Premium Paper Pad ~ Animal Antics. I am so in to these papers right now and can't wait for my new ones to arrive. As Tammy always says LUSH!!
To finish my card I added two brads and a sentiment. I am still looking at my card, thinking should I add a flower, should I put a bow on there???

Here is a pre-view of the new digi stamps in the store.

Get yourselves over there......they are so, so cute. 
Myself and Bo can't wait to see your challenge cards......we have been overwhelmed at every ones creations....it gets harder and harder every fortnight to pick a winner.
Well....Tammy as got to shoot. I have my cleaning to do, then off to my Nan's to get hers done. I am not looking forward to it as she requested last night, she'd like me to dust her living room. 
OMGosh.......this is going to be a challenge and half for me. Not only does she want it dusting.....she wants every single ornament washed too and putting back in the same place. Now I tell you....every ornament in the house is either Royal Doulton or Wedgewood.....so I am not looking forward to this. Seriously, its going to take me two days......yes, two whole days.
Wish me luck!!
Loads of Love
xx

10 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic card Tammy, fab colouring. I love your layout. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Fab card,great image and delish papers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tammy, good luck at your nan's. You are insured ... aren't you !!!! lol

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, love the great and brown, your colouring is most wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and colouring Tammy. I adore those First Edition papers and the colour palettes they use.

    All the best with the dusting!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love him and his tie :c) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Tammy, love those little bears so much!!

    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy this is gorgeous and you are top notch! at colouring them it looks fabulous, great colours and gorgeous bear.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous i love the colours and the image is fabulous, big hugs love pops x x x

    PS it is not your blog, just blogger in general, as he is putting back all the comments that he stole last week, hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx