CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 15 May 2011

My Daughter's 18th Birthday Card


Good Evening everyone - I hope that you all have had a pleasant weekend. Mine as been totally gorgeous and quiet which doesn't happen often. So I have enjoyed it to the full!!
Firstly, I would like to wish dear Colette from Teddy Bo's design team a Happy Birthday. Hope you have had a great day Babes!
So - on to my card. It's been very hard to get this done whilst my Daughter Chloe as been in the house.
She kept popping in to my craft den. Though I do think she was spying on me, to be honest. 
Cheeky madam.
Little Cup-Cake is a Bath Bomb - which smells so LUSH!! Decorated with matching ribbon and flowers, plus of course I had to add a candle to finish it off. I love giving these as an extra gift.



I have coloured with my favourite medium - pro-markers and used poly pencils for shadows in the dress and balloon. This Maggie is totally gorgeous and most certainly one I like to use a lot, when making birthday cards. 


The inside of the card complements the front. I love to have them matching as it gives a great finish.
The paper's I have used are Mr & Mrs  item # GP348 / Best Creation Inc. 
Double sided with the main glittered....in lemon, black and white.


I have also used a Marianne Design Creatable - cut twice and attached together to form a frame.
Small butterfly is Magnolia too. Flowers as always are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
Black organza ribbon with charms attached to finish off.

I am going to enter this card into 3 challenges.

* Magnolia Down Under ~ Your favourite things.
I have used my fav stamp, Marianne Creatable, flowers & colour combo.
* Magnoliahaaste ~ Markers ( pro-markers - copics )
Used pro-markers.
* Magnolia-licious ~ Black & White + your own colour choice
Used lemon as my colour choice.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    Gorgeous card,love this tilda image and fab papers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always Tam!! Chloe's gonna luv it! Luv how you dolled up the bath bomb too, fab idea! Gorgeous lo and colour combo. Hope you're well babes. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always, love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Tammy, she's sure to love it. Bath bomb is fab too. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy this is just so beautiful!!! Love the colours you have used and the detail is just so perfect!!! Hope your daughter has a fabulous 18th Birthday!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tammy, really pretty. Your girl will love it:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH Tammy! WOW I love your card, those flowers look amazing, I'm sue your daughter loves it:-) Thanks so much for playing along at Magnolia Down Under this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is stunning! Just love the colors you have used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and precious card. Lovely yellow contrast on this black & white coloring. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope you will come play with us again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Gorgeously embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the image and the colours are fab hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Tammy, your daughter will love it. Hope she enjoys her soak in the bath too !!!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card love the colours you have chose.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful... love the colors!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card and the Frame is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tammy, oh this is a gorgeous card. Love the yellow to go with the B&W--looks wonderful together. I love this image of Tilda with the balloon. You've colored her beautifully. Love the design of your card. Beautiful Marinanne Design die--I have it too and I love it. I think your daughter must have been tickled pink to have receive this card.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Tammy this card is so beautiful! Love the yellow, black and white colour combo! Gorgeous details and such a sweet Tilda! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tammy...this is absolutely delightful! I am really lovin' this Tilda...and your coloring is gorgeous! Yummy DPs and those flowers are just exquisite!! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's fun color challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card!! beautiful colors!! =)

    thanks for joining us at Magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card! I'm seeking inspiration for a personalised card I could make for one of my cousins who is turning 18 soon. Your blog is giving me a few ideas so thanks for sharing! The inside matching the outside is a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx