CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Bea with Basket of Strawberries - yum yum!


Good Evening blogger's. 
I have had such a busy week, that I'm afraid to say there as been no time for card making.
Won't bore you with all the details but looking after my 82 year old Nan and a 2 year old Grand-Daughter as certainly took its toll on me this week. Tomorrow is another day, and there are people worst off than myself.
At least I get a few hours break tomorrow before it all starts again on Thursday. 
The joys!!
On to today's card....I have to say I love this Bea ( Teddy_Bea 077 ) reminds me so much of when I was a child and looked forward to summer arriving for the strawberry picking....where we ate more than what went in the basket and felt so sick when we got home....then never wanting to eat another strawberry.
I have coloured her with Poly Pencils and again blended with baby oil.



Not the colours I usually use but just had to get these adorable papers when I saw them over at 
They are First Edition Papers 6 x 6 Premium Paper Pad - Spring Feast.
I have to tell you they are so LUSH!! A must have...the glittered effects and double sided papers are gorguss....and..200gsm too. I love good thick paper....helps an heavy card stand nice.

I cut 2 out and attached together to form a larger frame. The gap in between is hidden by the flowers and bow. But who would know if I didn't say?
Most of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts - the silk ones are from stash, that I bought last year from a wedding fair.

Here is a pre-view of all new digi stamps over at Teddy Bo... aren't they just amazingly cute. I for one can't wait to have a play - that's when I have some free time on my hands. LOL


That's all from me tonight - I am off to bed....I so need an early night.
So Good Night to all - God Bless - Sweet Dreams.
See you soon
xx

9 comments:

  1. Another beauty sweetie...and I do love the colours you have used too Tammy...

    have a lovely sleep...I'm off too!

    night night...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! Sorry I've not been around much but we went home for three and a half weeks. Thanks so much for the parcel you sent Hun, much appreciated, mwah!! Hope you're keeping well. Will email you once I get my head above the water hehe. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Tammy, I love the image of Bea, and such a clever use of the Marianne frame, it looks great. I hope today is a better day for you. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is yummy....gorgeous papers honey..xxxx

    Are you feeling better today?!?!?!

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good nights sleep and awaken refreshed !!! Stunning card hun, I have just found these papers and they are just gorgeous !

    Hugs, sandra xx

    p.s. love the effect you are getting with that baby oil !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy,
    What a gorgeous card,lovely image and beautiful colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just wonderful your colouring is super and the detail so perfect!!

    Hope you manage to get some rest after all the nan/baby sitting!!! lol I know when my granddaughter goes home how tired I am so having your nan as well!!!

    Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too,I so need this one too, your a bad influence on me chick lol, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx