CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Wee Stamps - Spring Bringer



Good Morning crafters. Made this card yesterday afternoon and haven't had chance to get it up. Had my Grand-Daughter til late last night, so was rather busy.
I have used the lovely Wee Stamps - digital of course and fantastic. Totally gorgeous! This one is called Spring Bringer, which I purchased over at Cuddly Buddly. They are a must have for me as most peeps that request cards like this sort of cuteness. 
So on to my card. I printed her on to Bristol Board cus of its smoothness and coloured her with both pro-markers and poly pencils.  It's rather expensive paper to use but have found that Ryman's 200gsm smooth printing card is just as good. Ideal for digital stamps....and much cheaper. 


 I have to say whilst blog hopping this morning, I found that the lovely Bev Rochester as also made a card with this great stamp.....and....we have actually coloured her more or less the same and use the same papers. Thank Gowd my layout is totally different, else someone may have thought I had copied her work. I guess great minds were thinking a like yesterday....and.....mine is no where near as brilliant as Bev's.


Flowers as always are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Papers are a Premium Paper Pad - Up Up & Away.
Lush! Sentiments is from Craftwork Cards. The dragonfly charm was an old necklace of the girls, that I of course pinched and added to my stash of charms. I never throw anything away, if I can use it on a card. 
Used very fine glitter on her wings and in the center of the flowers.
Now..........get ready for this.....this card can not be sent to anyone. Why, you ask? I will tell you. I left the card opened up on the table for the silicone to dry.....left the house to take Holly home to her Mum last night, came back.....and.......my Hubby only placed a cup of tea on the table, on the back of the card and now....there is a great dirty tea ring on the back. I was not happy to say the least!!
So to give this card to someone, I will have to decorate the whole back to the card....and guess what? I have no blue card stock left that matches the front...so now have to root through my paper cut-offs to see if there is enough lime green instead. Or alternatively I just cut another peice of white card stock and attach to the back.
MEN!!!!
Time for me to get some chores done around the house......so will catch you all again soon.
Loads of Love
xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tammy, great colouring.
    I just can't seem to get my colouring right at the minute :(
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful Tammy :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he's still with us Tammy? I'd have brained him! LOL

    The card is gorgeous and every bit as lovely as Bev's - I'm sure she would be the first to say so. :)

    Love those papers and that wee image is really cute.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tammy...this is a real cutie and coloured so beautifully too...and I'm loving your layout hun..!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy this is just wonderful I love the colours you have put together and the detail!!!

    Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx