CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 8 April 2011

Teddy Bo


Gosh...how long as it been since I made a card?  Must be well over a week. The glorious weather as gave me some mojo. Fell in love with this Bo stamp. He's totally gorgeous isn't he?
The digital stamps is called " Lazy Days " and can be found here. Ideal for today's weather, don't you think? Wish I could have a lazy day. Got my Grand-Daughter this afternoon....so, as its so nice....I think I will take her to the park. Hopefully it will tire her out for bed later, as I have her over night too. The joys!


Coloured Bo with my Pro-markers. Colours are tan / caramel / cocoa
The papers I have used are Martha Stewart 12 x 12 pad, that I purchased this week from the Hobby Craft.
Used lots of Wild Orchid Flowers, as they are a must have on my cards.


Only a quick post today as I really do need to get things done.
Get the washing pegged out and so need to get something to eat. Tummy starting to feel a little dickey.
Hope your all enjoying the beautiful weather - isn't there suppose to be an heat wave this weekend?
Loads of Love
xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the soft colours, a real beauty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a cutie he is!! Love Teddybo, they are all so adorable and your card is so sweet.

    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that card and i just have fell in love with that little bear and teddy Béa to... =)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colours you have used for this hun ! must admit he has got to be one of my faves so far (but don't tell Bea !!!!!)

    Big hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;o)

    Absolutely gorgeous honey xxxx

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the cutest Tammy....and such pretty colours too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this card the teddy is just beautiful and love the soft shades you have used!!! Been and had a nosey at your blog and its just wonderful will certainly be back!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Tammy! Love the sweet image and coloured beautifully too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx