CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 4 April 2011

My Grand-Daughter's Very First Card

How wonderful is this card? Two years old and her creative juices are flowing already.
Nanna has taught her well......this will be put away in my little keep-sake box.
No card from me today am afraid - though I have got to try and get one done at some point today, ready for Teddy Bo Tuesday. I have Holly from 12 til 8pm. So will be a long day for me. Guess if she as an afternoon nap...I may just be able to get something done.
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and got pampered.
Please leave a comment for Holly. I am sure in a few years time ( if Nanna is still blogging ) she will enjoy reading the messages from you all.

Hugs Tammy
x

4 comments:

  1. Holly your card for your Nanna is very pretty and Nanna is very lucky Nanna to have such a lovely card made for her.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly. Glad to see you are following your nanna into the world of craft, your card is beautiful. You couldn't have a better teacher !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Holly love the picture you chose :c)
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly-Marie......tell Nana that she can retire any day now as your cards are SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous that you can be on the Teddy Bo design team....beautiful card sweetheart...x

    Love and cuddles

    Gayle xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx