CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Mother's Day Card


Can you believe that I forgot to make my Nan a card. Shocking isn't it?
I was more worried about getting everyone else's card's done...that it didn't cross my mind.
The girls have just come back from town...with gifts and cards....then it came to me. My Nan would have been upset to have had a card from the shop.
Thankfully I had these wonderful " Pampered Pets " which I got from my local Docraft stockist. 
I originally bought these to make note-lets for a friends birthday. So came in handy for a quick card.
I followed a sketch over at Card Patterns and may enter in to their challenge. Though I think there is something missing. No harm done.....if I have it wrong, I am sure they will reject it.

I decoupaged the cute cat and added a gem to the handbag. Used the sentiment that came within the pack.
Happy Crafting and enjoy the weekend - weather is beautiful my end.
Hugs
xx

9 comments:

  1. And the weather is stunning here too hun...
    Gorgeous card Tammy and such a cute image too... your nan will just love it!

    have a lovely weekend and mothers day...
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I love the CAS style. I am sure your Nan is going to love it.

    I am going to visit my Mum and Nan tomorrow. My Nan is very special to me because we all lived together when I was growing up so she is like a Mum to me ... love her to bits.

    Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful weather here to Tammy !!! lol lol Beautiful card hun, glad to hear gran's don't get neglected as mine was extra special to me !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty! I just love that ribbon you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutley stunning, babe! Love the colours and the way you have mounted the image.
    Hugs Tab
    ps. Glad that you liked the TB card today :o))...I loved doing it, they are so nice to colour...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW this is absolutley stunning!! It's so soft and perfect with your image..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the soft feel and the stamped image is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx