CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Fizzy Moon


Sharing a quick card today - quick card she says! This card as just took me 2 and half hours to produce.
Can you believe it? I always spend a lot of time colouring as I really do try my best to get it right. Guess being a Virgo, I am a perfectionist.
I just couldn't put a card together today at all. My mojo as been lost. I have been like this for a few days now.
I went from one paper to another and still not happy with the end results. Flower embellishments just don't look right at all. Oh well, I know the recipient will like it.....so don't know why I am getting myself all worked up lol

Coloured with my Poly pencils and used baby oil to blend instead of the sansodor. Saves me some money using the oil. Added gems to the center of the flowers and of course Wild Orchid Craft Flowers. Link is on my side bar if you would like to pop over.
Have also used pro markers for the shadowing around the bear. Isn't he just so cute?


Well, I have a lot to do this afternoon. Don't have my Grand-daughter today, so will get some catching up done in the house. Plus.....as always my husband never arranges a table for Mother's Day. Never in the 21 years we have been together, have we eaten out on Mother's day.  Sometimes I wonder why I even bother myself! I don't even get breakfast in bed......not even a cuppa. Gosh, Tammy is having a moan this afternoon, isn't she? It will be a normal day.....with me doing the washing and cooking a roast. Do you feel sorry for me? So girls when your all tucking away in a restaurant.....please think of poor me.
I'm off now. Happy Mother's Day to you all.
Loads of Love
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy. 'Im indoors wouldn't know where the restaurant was never mind how to pick up the phone and ring !!!! lol

    That card is stunning, I love the soft colours mind you .... I think I need some lessons in colouring with pencils after seeing this !!!!

    Big hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy
    Hope you are feeling a bit better...i used to have problems sending you a comment ...very slow thats why i stopped commenting ...i did say one time ...its better now you have change your blog.....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx