CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Challenge 8 over at Teddy Bo - Tag it!


 Good morning everyone. I  am rather late with my post this week. So much going on my end and no time to do anything. So only managed to get this card made this morning....and...still have 101 things to do. The weather is so nice too....I could do with a break to sit in the glorious sun shine. Maybe later, who knows.


 Teddy Bo's challenge this fortnight is " Tag It! ". So your finished card must have a tag on or even a tag shaped card. Simple!!!
I have used the new Teddy Bea digi stamp called " Bea lying in Flowers ". This comes as a black and white image or for those that want a quick card to make, she comes in coloured too. 


 I have used the wonderful Premium Paper Pad called Hideaway. So bright and cheerful. Totally lush!
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and so are the pearls that I have used. The flowers really do finish a card off,
especially one as gorgeous as this stamp. So many of them are my favourite now, that I find it hard to chose which stamp to use, for a card.
I have coloured with pro-markers, soft peaches and greens.
I hope we will get to see all your lovely creations by entering the challenge. The turn out as been amazing. So many talented crafter's.
Well, I am off to get things done and have places to go too. Enjoy the weather whilst its so beautiful.
Hugs Tammy
xx

6 comments:

  1. Tammy this is beautiful. I love the colours is just so pretty and of cause Teddy Bea :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy
    Gorgeous card...... and Fab Colouring...
    Hugs Sylvie
    xxx
    Tried to comment lots of times but cannot do i don`t know why...and its very slow on your blog xxx
    i`ll keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it. I treated myself to this one today and Lazy days, so sweet.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Tammy....love the colours you have used hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fresh bright feel to this one Tammy. Gorgeous card.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. catching up on my comments etc and saw this ! gorgeous card Tammy, love the colours you have chosen !!!

    hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx