CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Butterfly Dreams - Tilda and her Bunny


 Good Morning Crafter's. Where as the good weather gone? It's so cloudy my end and a little chilly.
I thought we were in for a few hot days? 
I totally forgot about two cards I have to make for the end of this week, so now I need to get my thinking cap on. Though I love the colouring in on this card, there's something that I am not sure off. Something missing - I don't know? Maybe it's the papers.....I'm loving them, don't get me wrong....they are stunning but they are colours I never use. The papers are "First Edition" called "Hideaway". Beautiful colours. With having no craft shop local to me now, I don't have backing papers to match, so used brown. When ever I had this problem before I would just nip to town, take my sheets and match with plain card. 
So for this card I have used Tilda with her bunny and mounted her on to a Make it Crafty Digital stamp. The digi stamp is from The Secret Garden digi stamps. So ideal for sitting Tilda's. The detail is amazing, don't you think?
Used Prima and Wild Orchid Flower's. Just need to put a sentiment on the front and finish the inside. That as got to wait as the recipient wants a verse and for me to print their names.....so need them to come and look at the card first.
Well...best get card two done...whilst the house is quiet. Catch you all soon.
Hugs Tammy
xx



6 comments:

  1. This is lovely :0)

    I love the colours Tammy, I've just got the fence stamp but haven't used it yet.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....that is just stunning and one of the cutest stamps EVER! =) Lovely LO on the card.

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tammy. Love the colourway and the square doily is just the last word.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Tammy this is gorgeous, I love the background fence it looks amazing, I love how you've coloured tilda too. Fabulous card. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tammy, know what you mean about the shop, perhaps we should open one !!!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gorgeous card Tammy, really lovely. I have just joined Aimee Asher so see you and Dizzy over there! Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx