CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 14 April 2011

Birthday Card - Using Magnolia's Brotherly Love


 Where as the day gone - 12.30pm already and Tammy hasn't done anything in the house apart from make this card up. I inked and coloured this stamp late last night whilst watching my favourite TV program Fringe. Saying that, it was hard to concentrate on colouring when there were cockroaches crawling everywhere. Gowd, I so hate the dam things. I was scratching all night lol

Anyway, on to the card. I have used the wonderful First Edition Premium Paper Pad ~ Sweet Owl. 
The colours are stunning, one of my fav....so, so lush!!




 Flowers are as always from Wild Orchid Crafts - link on my side bar.
I have also used Magnolia's Brotherly Love from the Apple & Cherry Collection.

This card as been made for my friends Son, whom at the moment is serving in Afghanistan for me to give his Girl-Friend who is 21 tomorrow. Hopefully the card will cheer her up.....though I know there will be some tears too.


Things to do today and places to go too. So I will catch you all again soon. Please leave a comment before leaving as they truly do make my day.
Loads of Love
Tammy
x

4 comments:

  1. Tammy this is beautiful, I love the colours and I'm sure there will be plenty of tears and hopeful soon they would turn to tears of joy as he returns x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Tammy. I'm sure it will be treasured by the recipient.
    I'm loving those First Edition papers too and I'm getting quite a collection built up, but I'm convinced some wee elf keeps using up sheets of the stuff whilst I'm asleep! :O LOL

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours and layout, hugs ♥ pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Tammy, the papers are fabulous and I love the image!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx