CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Wee Stamps

 

Aren't these just the cutest...........I was going to say " Bears " but if  Bo or Bea hear me they will be very upset....and the last thing I want to do is make them feel rejected...as there is no way I would do that to them. 
These wonderful new digi stamps are by the lovely Sylvia Zet. Such a talented artist from Edinburgh. You have just got to go over and check her blog - just brilliant.
I bought my stamps at Cuddly Buddly but you can get them from Sylvia's store.
This stamp is called " Mr & Mrs Bear ".
Another simple card - this was a last minute one, so just had to be quick. Though I had to add flowers this time. No ribbon / bow as of yet but I am sure I will find somewhere to stick one lol 
Sentiment is from LOTV.

I have such a lot to do today so this really does need to be quick. I am taxi-ing all day and have so much house work to do. So hope you all have a fab day. Enjoy the sun while you can.
Loads of Love
xx
Entering this card in the Meljen Challenge - U R Such an Animal

8 comments:

  1. This is the first ever card I see with Teddies stamp from WeeStamps! :) Lovely, soft colours! Beautiful and so elegant card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there you go Tammy...praise from the artist herself.....xxxxx

    LOVELY x

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Tammy! super cute image and love your layout too hunni :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, hun! Love the image and the gorgeous colours you have used!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, Just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog and becoming a follower. I have been all round your blog tonight and i just love your work! I just bought a few Wee Stamps the other day, they are so cute! (sshh..never said it to loud in case Bo and Bea heard..i love them too!!)
    The flowers on my card are two different ones layered. The skeleton one thats under is a cuttlebug one that i bought from ebay. Its got 4 flowers on 2x6 die. Hope this helps!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Thank you for joining our “U R Such An Animal” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! it's gorgeous Tammy. Love ssshh! those wee bears (daren't let Bo and Bea hear) and I love the delicate colouring too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx