CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Challenge 5 # Stetch

 

Good Morning Crafters. Two weeks have flown past so quickly, that its time for another challenge over at Teddy Bo. The challenge this week as been chosen by our Guest Designer Kathy from Distressed Stamper. Do check out her blog, Kathy's creations are wonderful - a very talented crafter. Gosh, if only I had half of her talent!

We are also sponsored by Crafty Emma who is giving the winner a choice of 4 10m bundles of twine.


Aren't they so lush! I so want these!


Congratulations to the winner no' 22 ~ Janiel - don't forget to email us for your winning badge and your choice of Teddy Bo & Bea Stamps.


On to my card for the challenge. . I have to tell, I struggled big time with this card. So much so that I made two. I think it was actually the sketch that put me off. Don't get me wrong I loved it but I guess it was cus I wasn't designing the layout myself......its like being told you have got to do it and....like a child you dont want to! Do you know where I am coming from? Hard to explain. LOL
So I decided to go for the clean crisp look. Papers I used, were from my NitWit Collection. Link is on my side bar for those that havent popped over there yet. Text was computer generated. Teddy Bea as been coloured with my pro-markers. This new stamp is available at Teddy Bo as from today. This is definately one of my favourite stamps...for now anyway.....until the next Teddy Tuesday.
This style card just isnt me, there are no flowers, no ribbon, just a few gems added to the center of the flowers and at the side of the card. My friend popped round last night and as taken the card with her for a friend of hers. She loved it straight away and told me I should make more cards like this. I may consider doing this for quick cards and using up small peices of paper waste that as managed to mount up.


I am off now to get my Hanglar card done. I have had these wonderful stamps over a week now and havent had time to produce anything. I have had the Grand-Daughter all weekend, so my Craft Den as been out of bounds. Happy crafting Blogger's. Do keep popping back.
Loads of Love
xx

10 comments:

  1. This is soooooo cute! I love the image and the blue is the perfect color! Oh, and thanks for the chance to win so fab candy. I have followed you for some time, but I am not the best at leaving comments. Love you work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I also love this image and you have coloured it to perfection :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Tammy, I like the clean and simple look, wish I could manage it, and I love the way you have coloured the image, she is gorgeous.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not your norm, true but ... stunning all the same !!!! Love that clean look !

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card with a super cute image. Love it how you kept it in soft colours. Beautiful artwork!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!! I love the softer colors and this image is too cute! I don't know what it is about it but as soon as I seen it on your card I let out a big AAWWWWWW! Too cute! And you know with these cute images I am thinking less is probably more, right? Now if I can only do that! LOL
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still gorgeous hun even without flowers and ribbon and bows and stuff :c) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo sweet :0)I love your colouring as always and the papers are just perfect with it!
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous, loving these little bears. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy, talked with you briefly via net a week or so ago! dropped by to say I'm so glad today was payday and love love love your coloring! Can't wait to ink us one of my 15 or so new best friends! lol
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx