CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 14 March 2011

A Sister is a Forever Friend


Teddy Bo Tuesday

Which means new digi stamps to play with. How many of you are now so addicted to these Bear's?
They have almost been all the way round the world. Each day they're found in a different country. Every card myself and the rest of the design team find blows us away. The artist herself can't believe how talented you bloggers are......she is constantly blog hopping and is taken aback at all your creations. 
Please, if you wish Bea or Bo to be wearing something a little different or more backgrounds and add-on's you only have to get in touch with either myself or Gayle. Don't be shy......give us a shout!





For my card I played around in adobe and mixed a few of the stamps together. Ideal for a Friendship card or in my case Sister. Both Bea's look so cute next to each other.
The paper's I have used are from another artist friend Audrey J Roberts. Amazing Lady. The papers are watercoloured and print so well. I always play around with the printer settings to get different effects. Even using pearl / hammered / linen textures cards creates many effects and textures.....don't forget though some paper's and card, do soak up a lot of inks.



My flowers as always are from Wild Orchid Crafts - link on my side bar. As always they are a must have for me. They finish a card off beautifully. I have so many now, my craft den is starting to look like a florist. Though I still keep saying I dont have enough!! Guess, they do become addictive. Sentment as been computer generated and mounted on to coloured card.
So Crafter's, it's time for to say " Good-Night ". I do need to get some shut eye. With not feeling well, I have had little sleep and starting to feel the effects. Not stopped me making this card though LOL

Here's a selection of new graphics in the store....some coloured ones too!!!!!



Remember our Teddy Bo Challenge closes on Sunday 20th March so you've got less than a week to submit your entry to win the gorgeous twine from Emma's Crafty Store. 

Good night and God Bless
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx






7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy
    This is just gorgeous. Such a sweet image and great colours. Think I need to pop ove and purchase more of these adorable bears. Trouble is I havent got enough time to colour in and use the ones I have already!!!
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Tammy as usual, you never fail, this one is a beauty, I love how you've arranged your flowers and the image is adorable.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeaaauuuuuutttttiiiiiiifffuuuuuuuull!!

    Do you know...I had to check that I'd spelt that correctly!!!! ;o)

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Tammy and you've just given my a great idea for my BFF's birthday. Love the colouring and colour combo !!

    HUgs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love those flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, just love the image and the colours are gorgeous!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! Love how you have put the flowers and the colors are perfect!
    I would love to try one of the cute bears BUT I´m no good with digital, love them!

    Have a lovely day/Gunilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx