CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 7 March 2011

Sharing a quick card......

It's been such a long day this end. Its beautiful outside...though there is very little sun on my garden now. Tried many times to get this picture just right but isn't working for me today. I guess it doesn't help, me not being in the right frame of mind. Got so much going around in there at the moment. Tried my hand at a quick card, which isn't me at all. I have a friend who is going into hospital and wanted me to make a few note cards, so that she can stay in touch with friends whilst recuperating. Teddy Bo digital stamps are so quick for this style of card. I just printed directly on to the card and coloured with pro-markers. Adding just ribbon and gems. I have made 5 altogether, all with different sentiments on the front. I was going to make a gift box for them too but the recipient said there was no need.She's happy with just the envelopes. So, that's one happy bunny sorted.
I still have the wedding invites to do - 100+. But my heart is not into right now. I know I have got to make a start soon, as my niece is visiting at the end of this month. I don't like what she wants on them....no matter what I have said, to change her mind...it just hasn't worked. Once she arrives and I get stuck in, with a little help I'm sure I will feel much better.
Best get my tea sorted for when they come in from school and work. Don't want anyone moaning at me cus they are hungry. So take care folks.
Loads of Love
xx

8 comments:

  1. This is just soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, adore the images and a great design too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Honey.....I'm liking this new style for you....very refined..xxx

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I love this CAS style but am not very good at it. Just can't stop myself adding flowers etc lol!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so adorable Tammy! ~ just love you layout hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous Tammy, love how you've done the card, simple but professional.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Tammy. What a lovely idea for your friend too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I just adore the simplicity of this card!!! Usually I am one for a ton of embellies but this is just gorgeous!!! Those images fit it PERFECTLY! Love this Tammy!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx