CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 21 March 2011

Mother's Day Card


Gosh - it's been a whole week since I posted a card. 
Tammy is still feeling unwell ~ I seem to be catching every bug that's going around. I so hope that I pass nothing on to my lovely Grand-Daughter...I have her today whilst her Mummy is working a double shift. Fingers crossed!
Tomorrow is Teddy Bo Tuesday and the start of a new Challenge. This digi stamp is one of the new ones, isn't it just gorgeous? Though I have changed the boots - using adobe I cloned Bea's knitting on to the tops of the boots. So now she looks like she owns her very Uggs. It's amazing what you can achieve with digital stamps. The MUM wording I filled with patterned paper from a PcCrafter set I had.


Added some glitter and gems around Bea. I decided to go for a stronger colour this time when colouring Bea in. I usually got for putty and tan with my pro-markers but this time I have used ~
sandstone - caramel and cocoa
For her boots I used ~ putty - tan - sandstone & caramel. 
For her trousers and hat I used cornflower and blue pearl....lightened a little by using the blending pen.


Used a little silicone glue to give 3D effect on the wording. Stands out well. Flowers are as always from my Wild Orchid Craft stash - a must have for any card maker. Link is on my side bar.


I also found this useful chart whilst googling the other day. Basicially shows colours that blend well together. Very useful indeed. Well, I must shoot as Holly as arrived, so need to put a few craft things away.
Enjoy the sunny day.
Loads of Love
Tammy
x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Aww sorry to hear you are feeling poorly :-( Gorgeous card ... beautiful colours and I love Bea's Uggs :-)

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, hope you are better soon, at least with having your grandaughter you won't have time to think about it !! lol

    Stunning card, love the colours you have used.

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Tammy. Loving Bea and her very special UGGs!
    Hope you feel better soon and have a super day with your wee granddaughter.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tammy - am sure littley won't give you chance to feel unwell will probably talk your ears off lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation Tammy and I hope you feel better soon hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, Tammy! I love that you changed the boots to Uggs. Funny and a nice touch. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx