CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 11 March 2011

A Kiss to Build a Dream On....


A quick post and quick card.
I havent had it in me to make cards the past couple of days. A little stressed to say the least, with one thing after the other. So decided to have a day of printing, stamping and just colouring. So inbetween having my Grand-Daughter, I managed to pull off this card. Don't know why I have never thought of doing quick cards like this before. Though I have had a mixture of comments from friends - some like them, some would rather have a " busy " card.


I have chosen a new stamp from Teddy Bo, which I think is so adorable. Kept to cool greys and creams for the main colour. Bo as his blue knitted hat on under his top hat and Bea a pink woollen hat under her veil.
All coloured with my beloved pro-markers.
Papers are from my stash, so cannot give you the make or name. Martha Stewart punch used on the black card and small gems to finish off. There is a little glitter on her veil but sadly as it is now rather dark it isn't showing. Computer generated quote placed at the bottom of the card. Just have to finish the inside now.
I am off now for a few hours to visit a friend in hospital. She got no visitors tonight, so going to keep her company for a while....and have a chit chat.
Please do go over to Teddy Bo and check the new stamps. Each and everyone of them are a MUST have!
Loads of Love
xx



5 comments:

  1. oh my, how precious! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tammy, I love it :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! What happened to Gayle'y' getting a little sneaky peeeeeeeeky!???!?!? Oooooooh.....I'll forgive you...it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it on the Teddy Bo Blog?!??!?!?! Yes???? Just going to check!!

    Love you loads honey x

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, the simplicity of the card is the making of it. It's leaves everything to Bo and Bea!!! Lovely project.

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this one Tammy. In this case less is more and it's fab.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx