CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 14 March 2011

I'm the proud owner of Hanglar Stamps


What a weekend I have had. Been so poorly with chest pains - again! I can only get an appointment on Wednesday. I so need some strong painkillers right now. Getting so bad I can barely cope. I have been in hospital with this pain a few months ago. They say my chest wall muscles are cramping up but couldn't give me the cause of this. I have been under some stress but even when I am not worrying about any thing they happen. Its the worst pain I have ever experienced, wouldnt wish it on anyone.
So in between the cramps and the usually house hold chores ( yes, Tammy gets very little help ) I managed to pull off a card. Though it as taken me 3 days to finish. A little at a time but I am so pleased with the result.




Photo's are not the best. Even took the card outside. It's so cloudy today.
I got the inspiration for this card from Tabby Crafts. Such a talented card maker....I love everything she designs. I would love just half of her talent. Anyway....one day last week she made a criss cross card. Stunning it was, do pop over and take a peek. I have never made one of theses and have seen them about so much in blogland. So just had to give it a go.
I do have one problem with it though......the card inside doesnt fit all the way in. I must have embellished it too much. LOL
Not a problem though as its for my Daughter's friend and she won't know the difference. Only you and I know. It fits snug in my 8 x 8 boxes I purchased.....an happy accident!



Papers are from DCWV - Linen Closet....so so lush! My all time favourite. I must stock up again as I am running rather low. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts....another MUST have. Link is on my side bar. Gorguss Hanglar stamp - Kids with Attitude. I was so excited to have managed to get my hands on these. I have been trying for months and alway missed out, never there quick enough. I was dancing a round my craft den for ages when they arrived - ok, I am sad but I am sure you have all done the same when something new arrives.


I am going to enter this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge - Bev as done a sketch for us. Don't often like sketches but pulled this one off rather well.
I am off now to have a snack.....havent eaten much over the weekend so feel rather hungry today.
Take care everyone. Thank you for taking a peek at my blog, do pop by again.
Hugs Tammy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Wow this is truly stunning! Such an adorable Hanglar image and beautiful flowers. I am sure your daughter's friend is going to love it!

    Sorry to hear you have been poorly :-( Hope the dr can given you something to ease the pain.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly stunning and I love the Linen Closet papers too, but unlike you, I won't cut into mine!!!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tammy. welldone,you have made a lovely card,it was worth all the effort.take care from,bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tammy that is so beautiful! I love the papers you have used and I'm sure your daughters friend will love it :0)

    I hope your feeling better soon.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about youchest pains Tammy, hope te doc can sort you out, it must be quite frightening !!

    Your card is amazing, the design and colours are just beautiful !!

    Big hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! Sorry to hear you're not well, take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tammy this card is just so gorgeous hun!....
    beautiful image and layout sweetie :o)

    Hope you feel better soon....

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Honey...this is breathtaking.......love it..x


    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Tammy, these are one of my fave sets of papers! Thanks for the kind words, so sweet of you!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx