CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 March 2011

Hanglar Stamp - Attitude


How beautiful has it been again today? My Grand-Daughter walked down to us today with her Mum....in a pair of shorts and ankle socks....she looked so sweet....bless her. Children have been off school with Teacher Training days....all out on their bikes and scooters. A nice sight, makes such a change from seeing them sitting in the windows watching the day go by. I got lots of washing dried on the line.......fresh bedding, don't you just love it. 
Cleaned my craft room...though it is now a right mess, after making this card.





Made with my Hanglar stamps - so pleased to have got my hands on them. They have been on eBay again since but Tammy is so so skint. I will have to wait until next month.....or the following month, they go so fast.
Love this stamp, her attitude shows so well. My Grand-Daughter as started to put her hands on her hips just like this, when she is trying to get your attention.
I have used the new Magnolia Butterfly Dreams paper....so lush! This colour is my favourite....and goes so well with the peachy colour I have used for her dress. I have to be honest, I normally lay everything out ie - papers.card, flowers etc, so that I know what colours to colour in my stamps.....but with this one I  didn't. So thought I would struggle putting the card it's self together.....lucky it all worked well.


Flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. Lots of pearls and attached pins behind the flowers. Gorguss!

Inside of the card.

The finished card its self measures just over 7 inches square, so fits snug in an 8 x 8 inch box. I have made a wallet on the left side, which will have two chocolate bars in. Holly, my Grand-daughter found them in the fridge....so one got eaten rather quickly. This is why there is none in the picture....Grandads fault! Let's Holly have her own way every time she visits......totally spoilt lol




I have decided to enter this card in the Just Magnolia & Hanglar Challenge Blog
The challenge is called Eyes Down. You choose 3 items that are in a straight line - horizontal, vertical or diagonal from the picture below and you can also add die cuts/punches. I have circled 3 that I have used, though I have also used a charm and pins......so I am hoping my card will still count.


Well, I had better go and tidy the kitchen...had a friend round tonight so just shut the door on the mess, as you do! Will pop over to Just Magnolia and add my card....so going to say Good Night to you all. Do leave a comment, honestly it makes by day.....and do pop back again.
Loads of Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your beautiful colors and your adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tammy....beautiful image and gorgeous dp's too hun...totally adorable...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoring this card Tammy. She has to be my fave hanglar, maybe 'cos, just sometimes, I know exactly how she feels !! rofl

    stay smiling, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, loving your colours, gorgeous take on the bingo, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolai/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Tammy, I'm going to have to avoid your blog your cards just keep getting better & better, just when I think you can't possibly get any better! This one is an absolute stunner, so pretty I really love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is scrummy Tammy. Love those papers, I have this little girl and she reminds me of my grandaughter too!!! I bought a graphics tablet btw!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx