CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Tilda Carrying a Birthday Cake

 Last card for the evening - Gosh did I say evening - just looked at the time and it's morning already. Infact it is 1.30am. What am I like? Though I know that I am not the only crafter that's up at all hours making cards.
Already had this Tilda inked up, ready to attach to a card.
Used my new Premium Paper Pad again - LOVE LETTERS - so lush. The tag comes within the pad.
 
This card measures 5 Inches by 8 inches.
Ribbon from my stash - Martha Stewart Punch ~ Spring Lace Round the Edge.
Added a few gems to finish off. Well, I had best get to bed and get some beauty sleep else there will be no cards tomorrow - this afternoon.
Nite Nite
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous my special friend!! Looks like you and I have the same taste in papers rofl. Fab lo and beautiful colouring babes. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love that image.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tammy, love the colour combo and colouring, get some rest now !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the colours and papers you've used and the ribbon detail is just fab. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card -all those little details and that tag are just lovely:)
    Hugs -Sari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning, hugs pops x x x

    Ps the Hanglar and Stanglar now ship to the UK they only sell on ebay though, hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx