CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday Challenge 3 # IN THE PINK



It's another Teddy Bo Tuesday ~ Gosh where has the last two weeks gone?

The theme for this week's challenge is ~ IN THE PINK, so your main colour MUST be pink of course.

The only requirements from you are the following ~

You MUST use a Teddy Bo or Bea image on your card. You can combine our challenge with any other challenges of your choice as long as the main image on your creation is a Bo or Bea, you will then qualify to be in the draw for the fab prizes. And remember NO back linking, new projects/cards only please. The challenge closes on Friday 18th Feb.

Before we get on to the winner and top 3 for our last challenge, we would like to thank each and everyone of you for entering. Your cards have been amazing - Gayle is gob-smacked at the talent you ladies have. Your colouring, from distress inks...water-colours...pro-markers and copics is out of this world. Your cards have put mine to shame.....I think I will definitely have to try distressed inks. The finish is so incredible.

So then.......the winner of the SEEING DOUBLE challenge is.........

Number 4 ~ CLAIRE.



CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please contact us for your McMahon Five Designs $15 Gift Certificate.

The top 3 cards are as followers ~
Number 8 ~ KATHY
Number 12 ~ RICA
Number 15 ~ ELLEN
Please let us know what digi stamp you would like and we will send it straight away. We are in the process of designing top 3 badges and winner badges...so please 'bear' with us. We will send you one as soon as...(note to Gayle, get your finger out!!!) ;O) 
Also we have a Guest Design Team Call, so anyone interested please, please do get in touch. 
Our Sponsor this week is ~ Bearly Mine Designs. 

The lovely Donna is offering the winner 2 digi sets of their choice. Her papers are fantastic and print beautifully. I use them a lot on my cards. Do go over and check them out, if you have never seen them before.



On to my card. I have used Teddy Bo " I love you bunches ". I personally love the pencil drawings.To me they are a must have. I was the one that chose this fortnights challenge and guess what? I had NO pink backing paper. So off I went to the Hobby Craft shop. These papers are Papermania " HENBURY LANE ". Incredibly lush and come in 3 colour shades. Will certainly be getting these again. I haven't placed a sentiment on to the card as of yet as I can't decide if to use for a valentine card or get-well card. Flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and my own stash. Ribbon was from the NEC and think it's from The Ribbon-Box.


I have entered this card in the TEDDY STAMPERS CHALLENGE ~ LOVE BEARS
I am off for now - busy - busy - busy. Happy Crafting Bloggers and will hopefully catch you later this afternoon.
Loads of Love
xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I love this image of Bo and have to agree the Henbury Lane papers are 'lush'.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben verliefd .....wat een poepies zeg, eindeloos.

    Warme beren groetjes,
    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tammy,

    Your card is gorgeous!. I love it! This week challenge is perfect for Valentine's ...PINK!!!! :) I love that color!

    Beautiful details in your cards and awesome coloring, as usual!

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card - love the colors you used. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for our Love Bears challenge at Teddy Stampers! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, What a stunning card. so pretty I love the Henbury Lane papers too.
    Thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy I have something waiting for you over on my blog :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added you to my awards list then came back to post you a message and looks like Clairebears bet me to it damm oh well love your card so pretty cant wait to join in the fun Sharon.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy this is way too cute. Love the colour theme. So sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers.

    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no Tammy I will have to get this one now too lol...thank you so much for your lovely comment, I will defo be joining in the challenges
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. Adore that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers, and hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Tammy, love these cute bears and of course the PINK! Fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog, its been a bit busy over there I'm trying to do some challenges which is all very new to me, but its fun! Take care, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous carf! Colours are so fab:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx