CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Sharing a quick card......

 Good afternoon Teddy Bo & Bea fans. 
It's Teddy Bo Tuesday, which means new digital stamps in the store. Do pop over and check out what the bears have been up to. We've got " Teddy Bea Bee " , " Di-Bo-saur " and much much more.
For my quick card I used " Bea Swing " and coloured with pro-markers. I have kept to soft pastel colours.
Paper's are from a digital download which I have had for years. Found them on my external hard drive. I did a search for the maker but cant seem to find her, so I guess she no longer designs them. They are so lush and of course my favourite colours. Small flowers are from my stash and I think I purchased from the NEC. Small buttons were added as I felt the card looked a little plain. Unusual for me not to have a bow of some sort.
I have left a sentiment until I have decided whom the card is for.
Well, best get some house work done.....don't want everyone knowing I have sat on my bum all morning making cards LOL.
Happy Crafting. Enjoy the new stamps.
Hugs
Tammy
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and pretty pastel colours. Bea looks so sweet on her swing :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's beautiful honey...so dainty looking....I love it..xxx

    Gayle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Tammy and I love the colour combo :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner! I adore the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx