CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Princess Tilda

 Gosh ~ it's been almost 3 weeks since I last posted a card. Where does the time go?
Been having a few personal issues / problems. Without going in to details...things are now beginning to settle and sort themselves out. So, Tammy is now back on track. Though I don't have a Teddy Bo card this week. My computer went to the doctors, after I downloaded a Trojan...a Trojan that ate my C Drive completed. Why do people feel the need to send virus's? I had backed up a few things but did loose some graphics. In the process of now loading all software's for pictures, printers and scanners. From now on if any one sends me an attachment, it will not be opened but binned!
 I had a late night last night and decided to get my Maggie's out. I adore Princess Tilda, so so cute.
She's been coloured with my Pro-markers and glittered up her shoes, gloves and the bottom of her dress. A white pencil was used to highight her dress.....I think this gives a lovely soft effect.

 Butterflies are Magnolia stamps too. Love the detail on these. I recently purchased another Butterfly from the magnolia collection and gosh....it's huge! Really need to get my thinking cap on now.....need some inspiration.
Flowers are from my stash, though I do believe they are from the wedding section at the HobbyCraft Shop, stunning blue.
 All papers used are from Magnolia too. Tilda as gems in her tiara and shoes.
Don't forget its Teddy Bo Tuesday. 
The Challenge this week is DUCK EGG BLUE & CHOCOLATE
Do pop over to see the Design Team Cards, there is a wonderful selection from the talented girls.
Plus lots of new digi's in the store. Once I have updated software I will get a card made up and add tomorrow or Thursday.
Have a great day Folks. See you all soon.
Hugs
Tammy
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautifual card - well worth the wait
    Big hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous honey.....hope things are getting better?!?! xxxxxx

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors and coloring, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love your card its beautiful your colourings perfect and sorry to hear your computer had a virus what a nightmare Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx