CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 4 February 2011

LOTV - Wedding Big Squares

 Just a quick card for me today am afraid. Lost my mojo big time.....still cant manage to put a card together. I know your laughing and saying  " gowd girl, you've just done one " but believe me its been a real struggle. Wasted so much paper and card. Decided to use the LOTV Big Squares, for this anniversary card.

 I was only asked to do this card last night. Guess that's why my mojo hasn't returned, I haven't had time to think about how I am to lay it out etc. Will be adding some glitter to center piece later when the silicone as dried.
Flowers are from The Hobbycraft......found them in the wedding section. They are gorguss silk flowers, ideal for weddings etc. My Daughter as asked me to make a head band with some.....that's for another day though.
Enjoy the card folks.....will be back again soon. If you pop in, do leave a comment before leaving. Its much appreciated.
I will be arranging some candy soon. I have had over 12,000 page views and 90 followers ~ that's not bad since I have only been blogging from May last year. So once I have got 100 followers....I will go shopping for the candy.

Loads of Love

Tammy
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Goregous card Tammy, love the flowers, I was looking at these big squares yesterday at the Manchester Craft & Stitch show, I was tempted, wish I had got some now!!

    Hugs, Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful Tammy, stunning image and I love the gorgeous flowers too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Tammy this is gorgeous..I have used the small squares so handy when MR mojo goes walk abouts..know what you mean am struggling meself at mo..awesome creation.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card Tammy for someone with no Mojo, love all the flowers and the coloring is fabulous.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments Girls....Donna ~ the colouring as not been by myself. These come already coloured....they are so ideal for quick cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish when me mojo did a runner I could come up with a card like this Tammy. It's stunning, really pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx