CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

LOTV - Pom Pom

 Evening Bloggers.
Another quick card from yours truly. I have so many cut-offs in my box, I thought it was time to get them down a little....and... the easiest way of doing it, is by making some small cards. These papers use to be my favourite. At one time I'd buy loads just to keep me well stocked. They are K & Company and the stack is called Daisy. I had it in 12 x 12 sheets as well as 6 x 6 pads.
Used one of my new LOTV stamps Pom Pom. I have been itching to use them but there never seems enough time in the days to get them out. Mounted on to yellow card stock. Only added a bit of ribbon and bow. The card finished is only 5 x 5 inches so very tiny to add more. I haven't made a card this size for years.Seems strange not having a flower on the card.
Off to tidy my mess again.
Hugs
xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous - sometimes less is more - love that image
    hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's beautiful....so cheerful with the yellow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Tammy, gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx