CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 24 February 2011

LOTV - New Baby Card


A card made for a friends friend. I havent been asked to make a baby card for such a long time. Baby cards are always a favourite of mine to make.
Used LOTV stamp, can't get on the website to give you a link as I am getting a error message. Maybe their updating, I don't know. The tiny butterfly is a magnolia stamp. Very tiny but one I like to use all the time, looks good with flowers.


I have so many beads - I thought the alpha ones were ideal for this card. Threaded with tiny beads that match the papers. Also added a "hand made" charm. Papers are a mixture of DCWV.....from Linen Closet and Baby pack. Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, though the tiny cream ones are from my stash.
After checking Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog, this card is ideal for their next challenge. You must have  at least one circle on your card and of course a LOTV stamp. So I am off to enter this card.
Have a great day Crafters.
Hugs 
Tammy
x

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh. this is lovely honey.....he's so cute. Check your inbox..xxxx

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful card Tammy. I have one to do for a friends daughter, expecting twin girls any time now so, may I take inspiration from your card ???

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the soft pastel colours and the beads really finish it off.

    Hugs, Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute and adorable Tammy ~ a perfect new baby card and I do love the beads and the gorgeous papers :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and the pretty soft colours and I think the layout is fab. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I love this adorable LOTV image and the bead sentiment is so sweet!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tammy. I love how you've used the beads and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours sweetie, fab layout a gorgeous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw such an adorable card Tammy, gorgeous image and details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another totally gorgeous card. The colours on this are beautiful. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one adorable card Tammy, a perfect take for our theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very beautiful card, I love LOTV cards. Beautiful colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx