CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Tilda with big Bow


Made this card for the Just Magnolia Challenge. The Challenge is a sketch, provided by Mina. I had a card to do for my Friends birthday and just couldn't put anything together. This sketched helped so much and I am so pleased with the way the card came out. I am also going to enter the card in Sweet Stamping Challenge
"Oh, so girly". and . All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge - Let's Celebrate Birthdays....Finally Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Flower Power.

I am afraid the picture is not showing its true colours. I had 2 spot lights aiming at the card and still it's shown a little dark. Couldn't take it outside as the weather is terribly dull and wet. 
I have used Tilda with big ribbon. She is so so cute. The tiny butterflies are also magnolia. 
Coloured with my Pro-markers and blending pen.
 Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...used tiny sewing pins between the flowers.
Large ribbon is recycled from primark. Papers used are the new Premium Love Letters Pad. Stunning papers - a must have!
Side view of card. The inside and back matches the front of the card. 
Off to enter my card now - so have a good weekend folks. See you soon.
Loads of Love
xx

20 comments:

  1. WOWZER, absolutely stunning my friend!! PMSL how we've used the same dps hehe. Yours is just more stunning than mine, wish I had half your talent. Luv how you've used the little flutterbyes, just gorgeous! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful Tammy, I've just used the same Tilda for my card, I think she's such a beauty! Your cards are so gorgeous, so professional looking!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Tammy! Gorgeous image hun and I love the flowers/embellies ~ just so pretty :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty!Love all the beautiful papers! And
    that tiny butterfly is gorgeous! I love love love
    butterflies,they have such a special meaning in my life,so everytime I see diff ones I just have to comment on them!
    Beautiful card Tammy! Btw,love your saying at the top of your blog...You're gonna miss that man,too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty!Love all the beautiful papers! And
    that tiny butterfly is gorgeous! I love love love
    butterflies,they have such a special meaning in my life,so everytime I see diff ones I just have to comment on them!
    Beautiful card Tammy! Btw,love your saying at the top of your blog...You're gonna miss that man,too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous and beautifully embellished, very pretty indeed. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous, love it, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the colors!

    Thanks for joining in our Flower Challenge at MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Tammy...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Sweetie biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Tammy! This image is so darling! he coloors that you have used are so pretty and I am sure your friiend will love it!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful dear. So love those yummy papers. Thanks for joining us at JM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card Tammy and love the colours. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, hun! Love the image, just too sweet for words and the colours are divine!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tammy, Wow this is stunning! I love this sweet Tilda image. Gorgeous papers and flowers.

    Lisa x

    PS: There is something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my world, Tammy this is amazing! Love it so much, such a masterpiece of art. So stunningly put together and decorated to perfection, I can't look long enough at all these beautiful details and wonderful designs. Totally adorable!

    have a nice day!
    sending you lots of hugs from Sweden :o)
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so beautiful thankyou for joining us at sweet stampin this week and good luck huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Tilda Tammy! lovely B-day card! Thanks for linking up to the All That Scraps Magnolia "Let's Celebrate Birthdays" Challenge! So glad you did!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx