CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Butterfly Dreams


My new Magnolia Stamp arrived today...and.....I found my MOJO yet again. With whats going on in my life just lately, I have found it really hard to put a card together. I ordered new papers last week too and they arrived . So it's been a great day in my craft den, just playing. Nice and peaceful, which doesnt happen too often.

This card I made just for a challenge over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS.  The colour theme is PINK & BROWN or BABY theme, which was so perfect for my papers.
 I have used a mixture of papers from my new Premium Paper Pad's.
Love Letters & Sweet Owl.
Paper's can be found HERE at Emma's Store. I am so impressed with them, that I have just got to go back and order more....lots more lol

Coloured the Butterfly with Pro-markers ( baby pinks and tan ) and glittered with pink and beige.
Used my Nestibilities and Marianne Creatables
Flowers from my stash.
Thank you for taking a peek, do leave a comment before leaving ~ it's much appreciated.
Loads of Love

xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card Tammy, I love the sweet new butterfly, you really do know how to make fab cards!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo my friend this is stunning babes!! Absolutely luv that butterfly, I need it too pmsl! Where'd you get it from? I have these papers too and luv them, aren't they just lush?! Glad you're back, I've missed your gorgeous creations. Hope you're well. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Tammy, this is gorgeous. I saw the butterfly image, but never thought to use it as the main image. It says Large Butterfly, but I didn’t think it was THAT big. Now I simply must think about adding it to my collection..LOL. Thanks for the inspiration. Beautiful DP’s you have and a wonderful layout. The flower arrangement is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable Tammy and I love the image and delish papers too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,
    LOVE your card!! That butterfly is just amazing - I also didn't realize just how large it would be. It is on my 'to buy' list now LOL.
    I adore your paper - sooo pretty. Great job of colouring that wonderful fella :o)
    Such a cute sentiment. Love your ribbon, flowers and the flow of your card with your wonderful flourishes.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, you did an awesome job with your new stamp. Good thing it came for the perfect timing on the colors. Very sweet creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Inspiration Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Tammy, loving the butterfly and the DPs are adorable !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    p.s. don't know what happened last time but the comment went haywire !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lush card this new stamp is fab love the colour combo to one of my favourites Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy...OMG! This is so stinkin' cute!! I had decided against buying this stamp...but I am seriously rethinking! After seeing this gorgeous creation, I may just have to add it to my wish list! Your coloring is gorgeous...and your DPs are perfect!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us for this month's Inspiration Challenge!! Have a great week...oh, I almost forgot...I LOVE your blog...and that thing at the top about your hubby leaving if you buy anymore crafting supplies...well, let me say, I laughed when I read that!! Too cute!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this butterfly. I didn't realize it was so large and would make a perfect card on it's own. Don't you love this color combo! So beautiful! And you've made a fantastic card. Gorgeous coloring Tammy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've used my all time favourite color combo, and fab desing my friend, thanks for joining our challenge at Magnolia-licious
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx