CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 5 February 2011

A Blog Award

How cool is this - I have been passed this award by one of my lovely blog followers Barbara. Thank you so much Hun....don't know what I have done to be given this....but my blog must have something to have received it.


The award is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light, I am honoured to think that someone thinks my blog is good enough for this award and happily accept it.

There are a couple of conditions to follow in accepting, and they are:

1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept, then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

There are lots of lovely blogs out there and its very difficult to choose, every blog deserves an award and I would love to pass this on to every blog I visit, but the aim is bringing unknown blogs to light and these 3 fab blogs are my choice. 

First the lovely Claire her confidence as grown so much since she became a Design Team member at TeddyBo.com
Secondly Lim - her cards are outstanding.
Thirdly ShirleySo talented and leaves me some wonderful comments.

Please pop by and have a peek at these lovely ladies blogs, become followers and give them the recognition they deserve, you won't be disappointed!!
I will now say Good-Night to you all ~ sleep well
Loads of Love
Tammy
x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Tammy :0)
    Congratulations to Lim and Shirley too.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tammy,

    Thank you so much for thinking about my blog. You are so sweet and is an honor received this award from you. Thank you!!!
    Congratulations to Claire and Shirley too!

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx