CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 27 January 2011

You are so Special - Tilda

 I had such a ball making this card-book / book-card. I haven't quite finished it yet....just had to show you how far I had got with it. I have seen these around blog land now for the past few month and of course I had to give it a go. At first, I thought it was going to be so complicated.....I tell you it's so easy you have just got to give it a go. I am so addicted now, as they are so much more than a card. The inside as plenty of space for a few chocolates / jewelery / candles, the list is never ending. This does only measure 12cm x 14 cm. Once you have done one, you will definitely want to make more....and bigger. I have a bigger one drying now.
 I know most of you will want the TUT, so I will place the one I found here. Check out Tina's cards and boxes. This is one talented lady - she as some amazing creations on her blog. I found it blog hopping. So glad I did...very inspirational indeed.
So then, for my ingredients ~  I have used " You Are So Special Tilda ". Isn't she just the cutest. Gosh, I think I say that about all my Maggie's. I have coloured her with pro-markers, kept to soft pastels.
Paper's used are G.C.D Studios - ELLA BLUE
Prima Flowers and a few gems, the tiny roses are from my stash, so haven't a clue where they came from. Attached to the organza ribbon is a key....tomorrow I will take some pictures of the keys. They were a real bargain from Primark. Three decorative keys came on a chain for £1. I bought the last two....but you never know you might get lucky. They are so elegant...vintage. The light is bad tonight so promise I will get a picture for you tomorrow.
Off to finish my other box before I climb up the wooden hill.
Night all. Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING honey....haven't looked at the tutorial yet ( ha ha, like that'll work!!!!)

    G xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooow you make a great book.
    I saw the tutorial too and I have already make some of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made one of these Tammy, they are adorable. I love yours. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx