CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Teddy Bo's First Challenge

I hope that you are all ready for the New Teddy Bo Challenge. There is some wonderful launch candy, sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts. Plus top 3 cards will get to choose any Teddy Bo image from the shop. Please pop over and view the fantastic images that are available. We have gathered together a great Design Team whom have done some stunning cards. You will find these on the Challenge Blog too.


With my card I used PanduroHobby.com paper stack, which is called Frosted Bluegreen, they are fabulous double sided papers. Flowers are Prima and Wildorchid Crafts....added some glitter to them. Teddy Bea has some glitter on her button and pom-poms. Sentiment is from LOTV stamps. Talking of LOTV - anyone tried ordering the new stamps today? The site must be very busy as I have had no joy at all. Every time I click on a stamp to buy I get an error page. Guess it will have to wait until later this afternoon. Looks like everyone as the same idea as me - get there early lol.


Teddy Bea looks so cute doesnt she? She as been coloured with Pro-Markers


Back of my finished card. I don't like to leave the back plain.


View of card when opened. The ribbon keeps the card together.


Insert as Teddy Bea on too. I cut her out and mounted with sticky tabs.


Please go over and check the other cards out from the Design Team. I am sure you will fall in love with Bea & Bo just like we have.
Happy Crafting
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have entered this card in the following challenge.
TEDDY STAMPERS - CELEBRATIONS

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    Your card is awesome, gorgeous coloured image and I love the papers must check them out.
    Have already been to grab some of these gorgeous teds, good luck for your new Dt and challenge blog.
    Thank you for playing along with Teddy Stampers, we hope you can join us again.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Tammy, a gorgeous card
    Anen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Tammy, well its amazing what you have done, I have only just come across your new site, I am so glad you are back, I can see you have come back all guns blazing, as I always say you are one of the most talented card designers I know, and this new venture looks amazing. I am only sorry I'm not a stamper, I don't have the artistic skills, however I know you do, good luck with all you do, I only wished I had a fraction of you ability in card design, thank you for sharing you wonderful designs, I will keep popping back to see your wonderful creations. Take care and happy crafting to you too! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, Your card is truly stunning! The flowers are gorgeous and I so NEED some of the Panduro papers :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, your card is simply stunning! Love those papers and the soft colours, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, words escape me, for this is an absolutely stunning creation and I am so pleased you joined our challenge at Teddy Stampers so that I could see it. What a beautiful stamp... note to self, to check the shop later... your colouring is super. Hope to see you back again soon, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This is such an amazing card! All the time and effort you have put into decorating all the visible panels is worth it! The image you have chosen is cute and beautifully coloured!

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.

    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy this is just adorable!!! I love these new digi's and I have gone and got some!! I can't believe I have never been to your blog!! Your creations are just gorgeous! I love the colors on this and the design is fabulous!!! So sweet!
    To top it off I am greeted with that GORGEOUS pic of Simon Baker!!!! I have to say he is my favorite eye candy!! LOL Thanks ~ it made my day!
    Have a great week!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy, what an amazing card, gosh this is just adorable. I love the image too, must go get some. The papers are fab too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers, hope to see you again x Meera x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just fantastic! What a great new Teddy stamp line - can't wait to see what else they come up with!!

    Just adorable and so perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at Teddy Stampers. Thanks for joining us! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Love the colourings.
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers and hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx