CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 2 January 2011

Teddy Bea - Anyone for a Cuppa?

I had a little tea party this afternoon at three.
'Twas very small, three guests in all,
Just Teddy Bea, Myself and FairyD.

Teddy Bea ate up the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea.
'Twas also I who ate the pie,
And passed the cake to FairyD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Just how wonderful is this Tea Time Teddy Bea?
Did you know that in some parts of the world, Tea Time is is an honored tradition of refinement and elegance.
I just love this digi stamp......the finished card its self looks so elegant.
I bet your all excited at these new stamps, aren't you? I know I am.....and I'm the one that gets them before you! Gosh, I am teasing aren't I?
Don't forget girls, we are still looking for Design Team Members, so ping me if your interested.


I coloured Teddy Bea in Pro-markers. The shadow around the tea-pot is actually computer generated. Flowers around the pot, I have added myself from a selection of pccrafter digi stamps. But don't panic....once Bea arrives the pot will come in both plain and patterned. So you can then add what ever you wish.


Flowers as always are from WildOrchid Crafts. Do check them out...honestly they are so Lush!


Teddy Bea - standing over me......gosh, she gets everywhere. Though it is nice to have company whilst in my craft den.
It won't be long for Bea's launch...so keep checking in.
Sleep tight folks.
Love to All
Tammy & Teddy Bea
xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Aunty Tammy....our tea party was quite lovely but your teapot was too tempting....I had to have a wee shot in it...and I must say, it's the cleanest teapot for miles!!! I love the card that you made of me in your teapot.


    So Aunty Tammy......would you like to come to tea with me and Teddy Bo?!?!

    Teddy Bea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hunny

    gorgeous card, I love the peachy colour you have used.

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! I love the peach colour combo and sweet Teddy Bea image. The flowers are stunning :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Tammy,the peachy colour is just right for a pretty card. I wonder what be a will be doing next :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo gorgeous my special friend!!!!! Luv your colour choice and lo. What a sweet bear too. What are you talking about looking for dt members? Have you started a digi company? I'm a bit confused, mind it doesn't take much to confuse me rofl! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy
    Gorgeous ...Gorgeous .. card ......What me !!!!! a D.....WOW!!!!!!!
    hAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL......
    Hope your Daughter is improving
    Hugs
    Sylvie
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning - love the image and colouring in. Happy New Year to you. Back to crafting now after my xmas break - missed it
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. heytammy, <3
    how are you?
    im following your blog now! :D
    i made one cos mum says not to be mrs anonomous
    your blogs really good :))
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...love this bear ..its sooo cute.
    I did email re the dt but my emailed bounced back..not sure if you got it..
    My email is lis-murphy@hotmail.co.uk
    my blog is here ...

    http://mycraftblogumentary.blogspot.com/ .
    Thanks .x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammy this is gorgeous! I have just ordered a load of flowers from Wild Orchid can't wait! I love this little Teddy, so cute. Hope you are well. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Tammy.I love your coloring and the papers and details. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx