CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 1 January 2011

My 8 Favourite Cards From 2010


Thought I would join in with all other bloggers and show you what I think are my favourite cards from 2010. After checking for months other crafting friends blogs, they inspired me to finally set my own up. Gosh, I was so pleased that I did. I have met many talented crafters, whom have now become friends.
Before going on to my cards - I would like to thank the wonderful Carol. She was my first follower.....and to this day sends me the most amazing comments. No matter what your mood is, she always manages to cheer you up. She also recommended me for the Design Team at Totally Papercrafts.
Secondly, I'd like to thank the gorguss Lorraine. How nice was it of her, to shout about me on her blog. She let everyone know about me....so I went from 9 followers to 40 within days. That meant so much to me. Come on....how many of you get up and check your blogs before even putting the kettle on? That's what I was like......dancing in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil cus I had yet another follower. I tell you its an amazing feeling. I have had a rough few months and not done a lot of DT cards.....said I was going to quit....but still she says I am welcome back any time. Now that is some one with an heart....and I don't find many of them about.
Thirdly - I found my long lost Friend Gayle and also gained a new one called Teddy Bea. I have met some great artist over the years in my card kit designs at DaisyCompany and Aimee Asher. But Gayle will always be my number one!! Why? When I first got in to digital scrap booking etc....Gayles art was the first thing I bought. We had a giggle the other night over some of her old art. She lost some a few years ago....and....I still have them....all of them. Now I won't go showing you them as I know she will find it embarrassing. Her art is out of this world....so please when you have 5 minutes spare, do check her blog. There is going to be lots of challenges this year and loads of new art work. Teddy Bea....is now going to be my Good Luck bear - this year is defo going to be
TAMMY'S YEAR!

The first card at the very top, will always be number one! She still sits on my work top and won't be given to anyone. I was having an emotional day making that card....even daft as it may sound I felt Tilda's saddness. Ok - go on laugh.....but I tell you it was the best card card ever made. The door hanger is just as adorable as the card.



Another Tilda - made for a friend. Loved the papers and still do - though I must stock up, I am running so low.

A gift set which was made for My Daughters best friend. Another easel card - went through a time of only making these. Again my fav style card and always will be. Love the altered sweet jar.





LOTV - Lili of the Valley. I came addicted to these as soon as I went to the NEC. Ok, I had few before I went....but....let's say I spent a good £100+. Can't wait for January 11th....new stamps.....new cards.

Hanglar stamp - OMG! If wishes could come true I would wish for these to be sold here in the UK. Adorable....I love them. Sadly don't own a single one, but a blog friend kindly stamped some for me. I sent her this card as a thank you. It was so kind of her to do that for me......though I may have stalked her a little! Thank you Babes - you know who you are!!

Kanban Stamps - another wonderful selection of stamps, the cutest. Love them. Made this for a friend in the US - sadly she never got it, so its larking about somewhere around the world.

Sneaky Tilda - another fav Magnolia.....I would be lost without these stamps.
Finally - Meljen's Designs - Whimsy Stamps - perfect for any card maker, the details in these are stunning. So sweet.

I actually love most of my cards and could have placed a few more in to my top favourites. But didnt want to bore you all. Looks like I have gone on a bit doesnt it?
I have since had over 8500+ page views since blogging, which as only been since May 2010.
So I would like to THANK everyone of you for popping in last year. Don't stay away....always say hello, leave a comment and follow. There will be some CANDY soon for a lucky follower.
I am going to have a well earned cuppa......tidy around a little and then you never know....there might be a new card from me for the new year.
Take care folks - love you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Tammy each and every card is beautifully made. I hope you have a lovely New Year.
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful cards you made!!!
    I wish you a Happy New Year.

    Groetjes Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I couldn't pick a favourite...although having seen your flowers (Meggy 'oooooooe' at them when my Christmas card arrived) and your delicate 'glittering' that you do I would agree that Tilda at the top MUST be the most gorgeousnousnous!!!! ;o)

    Luv ya loads x
    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to say, YOUR Christmas card!!!! I, eh..'forgot' again!!!!!!

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, Stunning cards! They are all lovely and I couldn't pick a fav :-)

    Best wishes for 2011

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy
    They are all stunners .......Wow!!!!!
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw Tammy, Your cards are all STUNNING!!! Love your coloring and all the details.
    Beautiful work! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx